XVIII

Soffy P.O.V.
It was Saturday and I was bored and had nothing to do. I sighed and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through my unread messages and saw someone I used to talk to before I was with Marcel. His text said - So you forgot me?? Last time we talked it was about him seeing me with Marcel and shit. We haven't talked ever since. I texted him back. No I didnt forget I just been busy😌 He texted back. I went to read it. - Wit ya new nigga😴✌ I sighed and shook my head. A couple seconds later my phone ring and it was him.

"So you forgot bout me or sum?"

"No just I go wit Marcel now so..."

"But I wanted you first....and we was finna be together until you switched up on me."

"You right but we go to 2 different schools how was we gone work?"

"I can show you better then I can tell you. How about you meet me up at IHop."

"(Sighs) Alright."

Brianna P.O.V.
"Ma can I go out wit Cam?" I asked. "Where y'all going?" She asked. "IHop then the mall then Aaliyah house." I told her. "Who gone be at Aaliyah house?" She asked. "Me, Cam, Aaliyah, her boyfriend, her mom, and her two brothers." I told her. "I guess you can go but when I call that phone answer." She told me. I nodded and left out and got in Cam's car. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded. He drove off to IHop and I hurried in. Its starting to get cold outside so I gotta be prepared.

The waitress came and gave us our Menu's. After looking for a second and deciding what I want Cam slow ass was still taking his time. So I looked around the place and saw something that caught my eye. Why was she here with him. I thought after we told her about him she stopped talking to him. It don't look like that though. Soffy was here with Tywon and they looked real hugged up over there. Plus how she gone do Marcel like this. That's fucked up. "Cam while yo slow ass still looking at the menu when she come tell her to get me some regular pancakes with a sausage. I'll be right back." I told him.

I walked over to Soffy. "Uh soffy can I talk to you?" I asked. She looked up. Ya bitch ya busted. "Uh ya." She got up and we went by the bathrooms. "What you doing?" I asked. "Nothing just well he asked me to meet him here." She said. "So you just forgot about Marcel?" I asked. She shook her head. "We not doing nothing but catching up nothing going on." She told me. I shook my head. "Imma stay out of it all I gotta say is this is wrong and I think you should stop what you doing now before its to late cause you know you very vulnerable when it come to boys." I said before coming back to Cam. I ate and then we paid and went to the mall.

We was walking around for now. I slid away from him and went into Bath and body works. I bought a couple more sets before leaving out and finding Cam in FootLocker. He bought some shoes then we walked around more in the store. When we were done We drove over to Aaliyah's. The boys played the game with Aaliyah's brothers bypassing us. "Oh you know I can kick you ugly niggas out." Aaliyah told them I Laughed. "Chill." Chris said I shook my head and we went upstairs to her room. We talked and I told her about what happen with Soffy and she ain't have nothing to say. "Jakierah been saying lately she aint been acting the same she been different since she been hanging around certain people." She told me I nodded.

Jakierah P.O.V.
Me, finiti, Rashad, Jurand, Rashads girl, and Deshawn were out at the bowling alley. It was fun Finiti and Rashad's girl actually got along. The teams was divided girls against boys. Boys were winning by 10 points for now. Me and Deshawn went to get snacks for everybody. We held hands walking. It wasn't to different now that we finally made it official. Someone bumped me as I was talking to the lady trying to order. I turned around and it could only be that ratchet red head hoe Ci Ci.

That's her fucking third strike I heard about what happened when Deshawn went to the fair. She went and hugged up with Deshawn. He was pulling her off. "Bitch I'm tired of yo ass you too fucking disrespectful I know you see me around him and you had to make yo presence known by bumping me Bitch is it that important you get my attention?" I asked. "Hoe be gone." She waved her fingers in my face. I grabbed her hand and slung her ass to the ground.

"Bitch go the fuck away!" I yelled in her face. She looked shock and got up. "Bitch you must not heard about me hoe I whoop ass." She told me like I gave a fucking fuck. She stood and ran towards me I grabbed her shirt and punched her in her face. She tried to fight back but I didn't stop. I was taught to not stop till you see blood and don't ever let a bitch whoop yo ass. I gave a hard punch with all my force and she fell down I stomped her out. The security guard got in between us. She got free and I got away from the security guard she ran at me and I grabbed her hair and her arm and slammed her ass. After she got up and just left. I went home after that and just pretend like the shit never happened.