VII

Jakierah P.O.V.
I was lowkey mad and embarrassed. He really used my ass to get at his ex. The fuck wrong wit him. I'm pissed a little. I didn't say nothing I walked up ahead. I started listening to music. I heard the bell so I started going in I looked back at him trying to catch up. Everyone went in the cafeteria to eat breakfast. Most of the time breakfast is nasty I just drink juice. Again everyone was boo'd up except me. I got my food and just sat at the table and drunk my juice as I was on my phone.

I felt eyes on me. I looked up to everyone looking at me. "Yall wait a second we'll be back. C'mon Jakierah come talk wit us." Anfiniti motioned. I shook my head. "I'm good ian tryna cock block I'm good." I told them. "You sure? What's wrong?" Soffy asked. I shook my head. "Nothing I'm good." I told her. They gave me an unsure look but its too late the bells rang. Every body walked to class.

Aaliyah Jones P.O.V.
I walked into class with all these girls and guys with us except Soffy and Marcel unfortunately the tables were two together so all 8 of us could sit with each other. Jakierah look uncomfortable and mad sitting by Deshawn. Anfiniti was in front of her and Rashad infront of Deshawn. On the other side was me and Bre and in front of us Chris and Cam. This should be interesting cause if Jakierah mad she only gone hold her told but for so long

Soffy Vasquez P.O.V.

Me and Marcel were apart from everyone else but it was cool we were with each other

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Me and Marcel were apart from everyone else but it was cool we were with each other. Our 1st period was P.E. "Stopppp." I whined. I was sitting on a bench outside and he kept pulling me down to get me up. He smirked and quit and came near by me. He hugged me and I was a little surprised. We just met and he was nearly holding me. I just smiled and hugged me. He is so sweet.

I got up and grabbed my bookbag. "You wanna come walk?" I asked. He nodded and stood taking my bookbag. We walked around the track and people asked did we go out and are we together and asked who he is. "Whose that?" My ex asked. I rolled my eyes. I turned around and faced him walking back. "Why won't you ask him." I yelled a little. He nodded. "Alright I got you." He told me. Zyler is that ex that you don't know why you ever dated him.

Jakierah P.O.V.
I kept looking besides me why he sitting right here. "What's wrong witcha shawty?" He asked. "Out of all motherfucking seats you sat by me. Why?" I asked. "Why is it a problem?" He asked dumb folded. "You know what never mind just don't sit by me no more. I don't fuck wit you." I said right as the bell rang. Without hesitation I grabbed my shit and marched my ass to the Gym. I saw Soffy and Marcel boo'd up. "Aye I see you." I smirked.

Soffy giggled and hugged me. I hugged her back. I dapped Marcel and went into the Gym. I sat down somewhere and pulled out my phone and took pictures. I turned off my phone HE appeared in the reflection. The fuck imma end up cursing this nigga. I looked back at him with that 'What yo ass want' face. "Can me and you talk?" He asked. Anfiniti and the girls looked over at us. I sighed. "Alright." I got up and pulled up my pants. "De'shawn stop looking that is my ass!" Anfiniti dumb self said. "Only you baby." I laughed. We went over where no one was cause people these days nosey motherfuckers. "Yo I ain't mean to offend you by some what using you but I wasn't thinking. I don't want you to see me as some grimey nigga cause that ain't who I am. Can we please start over I know we tried but I guess it was a little hard. I apologize and you seem like a cool ass female." He told me.

Let me just leave it alone cause I ain't even the type to get mad over petty shit. "You right. But that shit was petty. But I guess we cool and I fuck with you." I smiled. "Cool." He opened his arms for a hug. He smirked. "C'mon." He said. I finally hugged him he pushed on me. "And stop making me hard." He whispered in my ear. I laughed. He let go of me. I looked back and winked then left out. "So y'all niggas cool or what?" Chris asked. "Nigga you white don't call us niggas." De'shawn scrunched his face. "Man you not even funny. I am black. I'm just lightskinned." He told us. "Well light skin niggas is code for wanna be whites and I dislike them." De'shawn said. "Hold up I'm light skin. What you tryna say? I don't wanna be white I'm fine being a Nigga." I looked back at him.

"You right not all lightskins." He corrected him self. I sat down and De'shawn sat behind me. I felt him pull on my hair. I looked back at him licking his lips and winking at me. I blushed. If this nigga is half as freaky I am this shit is gone be mad interesting. "Damn D dats Ci Ci ain't it?" Rashad asked. "Yea that Ci Ci hoe ass." Chris laughed. "Yea that's her man." He sighed shaking his head. "At first she ain't even look like a hoe but now she do." He said. Everybody laughed. She looked over at Deshawn.

She saw me and rolled her eyes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She saw me and rolled her eyes. She continued talking to her friends pointing and looking at me. "The fuck? She crazy over there talking bout me." I twisted my face. She looked back at Deshawn and did a sad face to him. I smirked and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arm around my back. She got mad and stomped towards us. "The fuck this hoe doing on you De'shawn! Just because we taking a little break don't mean you can date these other bitches! I mean she ain't even cute." She rolled her eyes. "Bitch please when you talking of me talk to me. Fuck wrong wit you calling me a hoe you don't know me." I looked at her.

"Yo chill." De'shawn told me. "Yea bitch stay in yo lane." She smirked. "Nigga how you gone fuck wit me yo bitch came disrespectful the fuck. And wipe that damn smirk off ya face before I slap the shit off." I stood. De'shawn sucked his teeth. "Yo Ci Ci you know Me and you don't fuck wit each other now more. You fucked up when you fucked all them niggas when we was together." He told her. "Daddy how you gone put my business in the streets like that. But baby I thought we was good. You still mad." She gave a sad face. "All the shit you put me through when we was together that's only half. Hell yeah I'm still mad so yo best bet is to get the fuck out my face." He turned his face looking heated thinking.

De'shawn P.O.V.
Just thinking of the shit she put me through make me so fucking mad. "Baby you don't understand. So I see I got to explain it to you." She got all in a sweet voice. She grabbed my chin and pulled it up to look at me. "We're together until I say we aren't. Don't play De'shawn you know how I am. So why put up a fight and not just go wit it. And I suggest you tell ya Lil hoe bout me cause she act like she don't know." She waved over at Jakierah. "Man you tryna make me sound like a bitch but you don't understand. I could've killed yo ass got niggas to kill you. I guess yeen heard I hit bitches now." I told her. "Ci Ci just go." Rashad told her. "Alright but just don't forget to tell ya girl bout me." She smirked. "Bitch you keep talking shit I don't care bout you if you really gone do some shit do it cause all yo talking bout what you do, gone do, and wanna do is pointless. Just do the shit and stop talking. I hate talking motherfuckers." She shook her head. "Let me go because my Probation officer already told me I'm looking on Jail time." She left. "That shit ain't scare me." Jakierah sat back down.