II

Weekend....
Jakierah P.O.V.
I'm glad school started Wednesday so it was a short week. Everybody going to the School Kickoff Party. Them niggas was serious me and soffy not in no classes but when we see each other we hug 10 times a day and be talking. Yass separating me from my boo fuck wrong with them.

I was gone get fine fa my mans ya feel. Well I ain't got no nigga but you get it. My mama walked in as I was texting. "Watchu in here doing." She laid besides me in my bed. "Being a good child." I smiled. She laughed and I turned to her and took a picture. My ma was cute in the face and slim thick. Yass. She had the same color hair as me just a little darker. We dyed our hair together. My mama cool for the most part.

My mama is 36 and my daddy 42....old ass. My mama own a shop. A hair place and some of my family work there. My dad own a food place....fat ass. I have a sister and brother also I'm the oldest my sister Jaleah is 12 and my Brother Jakeyl is 13.

Just the she walked in. "Mommy can I go to the movies?" She asked. "If your sister going." She said. "About that I plan on going to this Kickoff?" I asked. She sighed. "Ya cousins gotta go." She told me and I wasn't surprised. "Okay." I said. "Need a ride?" She asked. "Finiti picking me up." I told her. She nodded leaving my room. I looked at my pouty sister.

 I looked at my pouty sister

"I'll go wit you tomorrow." I told her. She shrugged sighing and left out. I called my cousins Jacoby and Jurand and they agreed. They was already coming anyway. They are Seniors. I got up and took a shower and changed and stuff then did my hair and a little makeup.

 I got up and took a shower and changed and stuff then did my hair and a little makeup

"Finiti!" I sang on the phone. O yeah y'all I can sang too. "Jakierah!" She sanged back. I laughed. "When you picking me up hoe?" I asked. "When I feel like it." She told me. "Whatever cone on Jacoby and Jurand coming." I mentioned. 

"Oh my baby coming and my boo. Aye! Gang gang gang! They gone be there when I pick you up or what?" She asked. "They gone meet us at your house and then we gone go to the party. Aye! Aye! Aye!" I said dancing. "Cooley Fooley. Ight I'm on my way." She told me.