XII

Anfiniti P.O.V.
"Sup finiti." Jurand stood and hugged me. "Hey." I smiled hugging back. "What you wanna do today?" He asked. "We can just chill." I shrugged. He nodded. "Netflix?" He looked up at me. I nodded. I hope he ain't expect no ass from this Netflix and chill. He turned on a movie. I paused it. "What you doing?" He asked. "I'm sorry but I can't watch no movie without food." I laughed. And grabbed a cover going to the kitchen. I got some snacks then came back and continued watching the movie.

I felt my phone vibrate. I saw Rashad's name pop up. He was calling me. I quickly declined. "Who was it?" He asked. "It was Jakierah." I shrugged. "I'll talk to her after the movie." I lied. I don't know how he would feel that me and Rashad friendship is on the same level of me and Jurand's. Jurand is kinda player he claims its cause thats all girls do to him.

Rashad P.O.V.
"She ain't answering the phone." I twisted up my face. Jakierah got a weird look. "Man.....Her big ass could of came and went skating with us." Brianna rolled her eyes. "Oh hell nawl! We going skating! My ass can't skate I den been skating so many time and still can't skate and I'm 15 years old my ass looks horrible on the rink I can't do shit." Jakierah cursed going off. I laughed and tried texting Anfiniti again. "Bruhh the fuck she doing?" I asked. Jakierah got this same weird look and cleared her throat. "What's wrong you know where she at?" I asked. She shook her head quick. "No she probably eating y'all know her big ass love food." She laughed a little. I gave an unsure look and just shrugged it off. Its whatever.

Jakierah P.O.V.

To:Finiti
Bitch you got me fucking lying to this nigga Finiti you needa quit playing wit these niggas feelings.

From:Finiti
I kno but idk I been wanting Ran for a while and he cool then you got Rashad and he fine and cool and everything.

I don't get into people relationships and shit but I'm tryna squash this shit before it turn messy. Or at least get my ass from out of it cause right now I'm guilty just for knowing. I sighed. Then I gotta go fucking skating with these niggas. I can't fucking skate the fuck. "Well can you niggas get out Soffy room so I can get dressed." I rolled my eyes. "Don't get mad cause you gone bust that ass tonight." Deshawn joked. I scoffed. "I'm just playing baby you know before you bust that ass imma catch it." He laughed. "Baby? You niggas calling my bitches baby? Who go together?" Bre asked. "Well me and Aaliyah together." Chris said I smirked. She finally let a nigga get her.

"What about you and Cam?" I asked. She blushed then smirked. "We complicated Nigga." I laughed at her. "But for real get the fuck out boys!" I yelled. "Damn." They groaned getting up and out. Every one had started getting dress, showering, and doing hair and shit. Soffy had another room connected to her room so me and Bre was in the other room while Soffy and Aaliyah was in the other. After doing every thing I took some pictures for her and she took some pictures of me.

 After doing every thing I took some pictures for her and she took some pictures of me