IV

Jakierah P.O.V.
Soffy hooked up her speakers and played music as we danced and got our outfits ready for in the morning. "Bruhh I can't wait to see Bre Monday." I started getting excited. "Right I can't wait to see her big forhead ass." Anfiniti joked. "Right." I agreed. I looked over at Soffy sitting just right wit her curves all out looking boss. Soffy was a fine bitch. Possible could turn me gay but nawl I don't think so I'm too with the lord.

 Possible could turn me gay but nawl I don't think so I'm too with the lord

"What you staring for?" She laughed. I licked my lips playfully. "You." I laughed. Anfiniti answered a call on her phone and left the room. I smirked having an idea of who it was. I looked over in the mirror. I swung my hair looking at the the curls.

"You gone let me flat iron your hair?" Aaliyah asked

"You gone let me flat iron your hair?" Aaliyah asked. I nodded. Usually Bre is the hair stylist but Aaliyahs next in line. "Go get the stuff." She told me. I went in the bathroom to grab the stuff and smirked at this fool in here taking pictures got all dolled up. I laughed at her causing her to join in. "Bitch yall can't knock in my house." She rolled her eyes. I laughed again she continued taking her picture.

 I laughed again she continued taking her picture

I got the stuff and left her in the mirror. I sat and let Aaliyah do my hair. Later Anfiniti came in. "I'm finna order some pizza and stuff." She said. Everybody was game. "After I'm done doing her hair me and Kera going to the store to get snacks." Aaliyah said. I nodded. By the time she finished my hair the food had came. We had 2 boxes of pizza yes we fat asses we had some bread sticks and wings it was gone be good as fuck. I pulled my hair in a quick bun and slid on my Nike slides.

Aaliyah P.O.V.

I slid on some sandals and left out with Jakierah

I slid on some sandals and left out with Jakierah. She insisted on driving. Usher Burn played. Me and her starting singing. Me and Jakierah the singers out the crew now I'm not saying we the only ones who can sing sum but we the main ones we stay serenading people. We sung to Walmart. When we got there we separated. I already knew she would be in the frozen section. Then get some candy. I got so many chips, cookies, and stuff. K made sure to grab donuts too.

Jakierah came back with 5 different ice creams, a frozen pie, hot pockets. I swear let her tell it she love them. She had chocolate syrup and milk when we got up to the front we got Reese's, Hershey's, Jolly Ranchers, Starburst and etc we all some fat fucks. We paid and left. When we got up to her room they were dancing but when we sat down the food they stopped and was ready to eat.

Jakierah P.O.V.
I put on Netflix. "What y'all wanna watch?" I asked. "Do it matter we gone be talking anyway until we done eating." Finiti said. I nodded. True. I just turned on Beyond The Lights since we had already seen it anyway. I got my plate and started eating. "So what's good with yall Aaliyah and Soffy. I saw y'all boo'd up." Anfiniti smirked. "Bruhh Marcel so perfect. He so nice, and sweet but you know how I am about guys. But I think I'll make an exception for him." She said.

"Soffy you needa quit doing that. Every nigga shouldn't have to pay for what 3 ugly fuck niggas did." I told her. "Yea I get it." She sighed. "So gone and be with that boy if you think you'll be happy." I told her. She nodded. "Imma talk to him after I'm done eating he want me to call him anyway." She told us. "Yesss. Now to you Aaliyah what you got going on wit ole boy?" Anfiniti asked. "Chris cool. He funny and he nice." Aaliyah started blushing. "Aww shit." I bothered her. "Girl quit." I laughed. "Y'all we should have a pool party next week." I suggested. "Over who house?" Anfiniti asked.

"Well I guess my house since my mama going out of town this week and not coming back till two weeks." Aaliyah told us. I nodded. After eating we threw all the snack in the beds and started eating Aaliyah and Soffy was on the air mattress together. We was on our phones. Soffy was on the phone with Marcel. I was just scrolling I don't got no nigga or people interested so I ain't had nothing poppin. In my head I was still thinking about De'shawn. He dead ass dubbed me.

Chris P.O.V.
I was hanging wit Marcel but my otha niggas was on they way here. We was at my house after the party. Lil mama that I was talking to was mad cute wit her lil ass. I usually don't cuff and shit but damn she make a nigga ready. These niggas knocked on my door and came in without asking. "Yo pussy wasgud." De'shawn came in wildin like he always be. "Aye yo yall went shopping?" Rashad fat ass asked. I sighed. "Damn man yea." I shook my head. "Yo so I met a girl at the party yo lil ma cute and she so damn skinny she ain't got to much ass but so what. And Marcel was hooking up wit her friend." I smirked.

"Yea I was really liking her. She mad beautiful. She got a kind heart." He nodded. I nodded. "Man Rashad you shoulda came. It was some fine females. Bruhh I got one girl to dance wit me." De'shawn smirked. "Word? You know most girls be scared of Ci Ci." He said which was a fact. "I guess shawty ain't know her plus I do not even go wit her hoe ass no more. She just was something to fuck for a while and I thought we was the real shit and in love until I found out she was cheating and shit." He shook his head.

"A nigga never got played so bad that's why I try not to trust these hoes and stay on my real nigga status." He told us. "So what about the one you was dancing wit?" I asked. "Yo she mad cute she caramel and she thick." He looked like he was in a fantasy. "Girl yo she was grinding and dancing on me shawty had made me get hard. But I liked it yo even tho I was only tryna make Ci Ci jealous." He said. "Yo dude." Marcel groaned. "Yo man you gotta do better you using a girl to make another jealous? What if Ci Ci go after ma? What does the girl even look lie?" I asked.

"Bruhh I thought ma had knew bout Ci Ci but then again no one could see my face I had on my glasses and a bandana on. Shit and it was different schools." He shook his head. "Yo did Ci Ci transfer to Carver too?" I asked. All of us had transfered from our schools so we'd finish the rest of our high school years together. "Yea. Anyway shawty had black hair she had on all black and was  thick like I said." He nodded.

"Aye that's Soffy and yo girl friend." Marcel said. "Damn you right that is her." I nodded recognizing who he was talking about him. "And they said they go to Carver." Marcel told us. I nodded Aaliyah said the same. "Oh damn ma probably thought I dipped on her too but I don't fuck wit girls after Ci Ci plus most bitches scared of her." De'shawn shrugged. I nodded it was true. "Wea yo bro at?" Rashad asked still stuffing his face. "Cameron over his moms he gotta go to church tomorrow." I told them. Cameron my younger brother by a month my dad cheated on his mom with mine. So I live between houses. I moved to my dads since I'm closer to school. We chilled for the rest of the day and shit.