XXVII

1 month Later......
Jakierah P.O.V.
A lot of shit happened. Soffy lost her baby. Me and Anfiniti not on good terms. Shit happening and everything man. Me and D still not together. I don't even talk to him or look his way. I been noticing Aaliyah hanging with Soffy and I can't lie and say it don't make me feel some type of way. But then again I ain't her momma and don't tell her what to do so I can't say you can't hang with her. So I'm just like taking in all this shit. I understand just hanging with her cause she been through some shit and she need comfort and all.

Still it hurt me so that's why I just gotta suck it up. I been thinking lately and I'm really just tryna focus on school and starting my career cause when I make it I know what I'm gone do. Imma buy my mama a new house. And my daddy could stay here. I'm serious ain't nothing wrong with this house I'll buy him some cars and shit too. But like my parents did so much for me it's only right if I attempt to do the same. That's why I'm going so hard at trying to make it. That and getting right with god been in my plan.

Brianna P.O.V.
Me and Cam good. We not really having problems now. That Jakierah and Anfiniti bullshit is petty and they need just make up but I can't make nobody do shit. I been hanging with Soffy a little bit lately and I guess Sheyla and them had a argument. So now Sheyla and them don't get along. And Sheyla hopped her ass right in with Anfiniti and Aaliyah. She be texting me a lot lately and I hope her ass don't think I like her. Not only that but like who the fuck she think she is hanging wit my bestfriend like bitch. But whatever. But Anfiniti was mad at me for hanging with Takyhia. Well that sounds like a hypocrite.

Soffy P.O.V.
I'm feeling better what Marcel said is right. So I got myself straight. I'm not going to New York anymore and I'm getting back into the hang of school and I'm getting better grades. The girls were nice and comforting after I had the miscarriage and now we talk more the group is back to normal well kind of  Jakierah tripping and still holding a grudge so it's whatever but Sheyla hang with them. Me and Marcel talk more just as a brother sister thing maybe it was better like this then being together.

Anfiniti P.O.V.
Ya so I'm good. Me and Rashad cool and we stay out of each others way. Me and Jurand good and cool. Me and Jakierah don't talk but I'm cool with that. It's not weird dating her cousin and not talking to her cause I don't even think he knows about it. When we go to school nobody asks about it I guess the girls had told them already but Ya. And we been hanging wit Sheyla a little more I mean she was in our class all the time so we already was tight but now we like got her fully in the squad. So yes I guess you can say that.

Aaliyah P.O.V.
Y'all already now about everything now so why should I just repeat everything. So I had posted a snap earlier saying all my soldiers. Me and Jakierah got into a tiny argument earlier so she probably won't see it because she blocked me on the snap so yea thats that. I got a message from her. She sent a screenshot of the soldiers snap it looked like Essence phone had screenshot it. She probably asked her to. I sent a thumbs up. She sent back Ya w.e I can't wait fa hsu to not like a Bitch nd I hang with them anyway I guess she was talking about Soffy being in it. She had blocked me and honestly I feel some type of way about this so I guess whatever. Imma just stay away from her I don't got time for her bullshit.

Deshawn P.O.V.
Shit been crazy the girls got shit going on in they group. I'm just like fuck it. I been giving Jakierah her space or whatever. But that don't mean Imma see other females. Or she can see other niggas I ain't been fooling around wit Tara. She told my mama and my mama ain't care cause she know Jakierah plus she foul. She be texting me talking bout we deserve to be together I don't know what the fuck she talking bout only person I'm tryna fuck with is Jakierah. Matter of fact. I stood up grabbing my keys. I heard she was over at Bre's. I drove over he house and knocked. Brianna answered.

"Jakierah here?" I asked she nodded and I hurried up  to her living room. She sat on the couch. "Listen I'm tired of this stupid ass petty shit. Listen to me shit wasnt how it looked." I told her making her head shoot up towards my way. "Brianna can I borrow her please?" I asked. She nodded. I went to her and carried her bridal style and we went out side. I sat her on the steps. "What." She said looking livid. "Listen to me now cause you never listen to shit. Stop being fucking stubborn and hear me out." I told her. She had a shocked expression. "Okay." She said.

"What happened with Tara wasn't what it seemed. She called me over because we hadn't hung out in a time and I was hesitant at going but my momma friends with her mom and we went over for dinner. We just hung out and had a good time nothing less nothing more that was what that text was about now lately she been acting different so I left her alone then she started talking about how we meant for each other and I told her no so it would be best if she kept her boundaries that's it that's all that happened." I explained. "I feel stupid now I'm sorry and I miss you can we stop arguing and go back how we were?" She asked. I nodded before kissing her. I got my girl back.

Y'all I'm lit I finished a book today published a chapter this morning and updated twice on here and I had updated a book yesterday I'm like on a roll but any way on to this story three more chapters left so we gone wrap this up maybe I'll update again today I'm not sure