Q&A

****All Of The Questions that where asked will be answered.

Q: Is Jakierah ever going to get back with her ex (Deshawn)?

Authors Answer: If she stops being stubborn and listen to what he has to say it's a possibility.

Jakierah: Hell No. He cheated and I don't wanna hear nothing else maybe we will be friends but I'm not gonna stand around and be played.

Deshawn: Hopefully we get back together but I'm not a bad guy. I told this girl I wanted to be wit her. Why would I hurt her so bad if only she'd just let's me explain.

Q:Who will most likely get married first?

Authors Answer: Well that's hard to decide and of course they aren't getting married in highschool, but let's ask the girls.

Anfiniti: I believe me because everybody want some Finiti so it's gone be quick to cuff me.

Brianna: Bitch whatever but I think Aaliyah. Cause she house wife material or whatever. Ion think Imma be married first. But who knows I didn't think I'd loose my virginity third or second.

Tanashia: Well I ain't being to quick to marry so idc who it is long as I'm a bridesmaid.

Jakierah: Well I don't think Imma be first but sometimes once you get some of me, I tend to make people drawn to me. But ehh I'm not sure who maybe Bre or Aaliyah.

Soffy: Well I never thought I'd loose my virginity and have a baby so soon so I don't know anything.

Aaliyah: Maybe me, or Jakierah, or Bre, or Tanashia. I don't really know we in highschool so we haven't figure out the Married list, but we have or had a virginity list.

Q:Who will loose their virginity next?

Author Answer: I don't need help from the girls with this. I haven't thought much of it but when I feel it's time I'll just right it. Brianna being next was unexpected but sometimes that's how loosing your virginity is unexpected most times its not planned.

But I don't know why but we have a list. I mean we basically tried to predict or they tried to predict who will loose their virginity in order. Maybe I'm mad cause I'm Third and the reason I'm Third doesn't make sense. Maybe I think it's childish to try and predict like your god but here is the list. Even thought the order was incorrect

1st- Soffy: Because she's boy crazy and it would be easiest to sell her dreams cause she's sensitive and so letting in.

2nd- Anfiniti: Cause she actually does hang around a lot of boys.

3rd- Jakierah: Because she freaky 😑 Doesn't make sense I'm an unexperienced freaky person not even freaky I just know a lot about stuff containing birth, sexual parts, and sex. So I feel like they saying I'll let somebody in bed because I wanna fuck. Do that make sense? To me it don't but okay. Maybe if they had a logical reason I wouldn't care but I think it's impossible because I'm always with my parents or at home.

4th- Tanashia: Because she hangs alot of boys also......We just didn't expect her to be the first three

5th- Brianna: Because she'd loose it before Aaliyah.

6th or last- Aaliyah: Because she was the most angelic or angel like. We felt she would either loose it last or never loose it.

Q: What made you write this book?

Authors Answer: Honestly we were all in a group chat. This was before our group kinda split up. There is 5 kinda 4 because Tanashia is at a different school but she's still our friend. Maybe even leaving 4 kinda 3 because someone from the group and me been in a petty argument or whatever but I still talk to the other ones.