XX

Jakierah P.O.V.
"So yeen gone tell me why y'all ain't talking to Soffy?" He asked. I sighed. "Man it don't got nothing to do with yall." I rolled my eyes. "Aye ian did nun to you so loose ya attitude for real. Now and ian playing." He told me. I rolled my eyes and turned around putting my head in my desk. We were in 4th period and I was ready to go eat lunch. "Roll them eyes again." He told me. I sighed. "Who you supposed to be?" I asked looking back at him. "Im yo daddy." He told me. I looked at him in disgust. I laid down until we had to go to lunch and shit. I left out and went to my normal table. "What's wrong bestfriend." Aaliyah squeezed me into her titties. I pinched them and she kept me go. "This bastard won't leave me alone." I pointed at D. He squinted his eyes at me. I winked at him. He licked his lips. "Y'all is so like made for each other with y'all freaky asses." Aaliyah said. I laughed.

Brianna P.O.V.
"I'll sit over there later." I told Cam. He nodded and walked off. I went and sat with Takhiya and them. Before the squad we have now we really didn't get along meaning me and Anfiniti and since Aaliyah was in our squad to including her we didn't like Shuntira, Sheyla, Jakierah and Essence. Yeah Jakierah wasn't always with our crew. She had got tired of fucking with them cause they was messy and shit and talked behind peoples backs so then she started talking to Aaliyah. Aaliyah introduced her to the crew and we been strong ever since. As Jakierah came into our crew Takhiya came in. Then Jasmine stopped fucking with them and now Jasmine just from time to time talk to them.

Well what really made us not like each other is when they lied saying me and Anfiniti went with each other when neither of us is gay. We just knew each other since elementary and shit. So a altercation with teachers in it happened and we wasn't cool but by the end of the year we were alright. But since Finiti not in our class no more I been making new friends and shit so I hang with them more. To me that shit is dead and old. Ain't no reason to be holding a grudge now. But that's like the whole our squad their squad thing oh wait we do have another friend but she went to another and left this year. Her name was Tanashia she was cool and shit.

Finiti P.O.V.
"Where Bre?" I asked Cam. "She sat over there with Takhiya." He told me. I shook my head. "She know we don't really fuck wit them we may not be mad or some shit but we don't fuck with them. Not like how we don't fuck with Soffy but we don't hang wit them like we cool." I shrugged. "Yea and you know how since she the only person in class I fuck with I gotta be around them when I wanna hang wit her. I mean they cool but I would rather just hang with only her and not the side niggas. Seem like they be tryna make her in they squad or whatever but honestly it seem like we'll I feel like I'm acting fake knowing I don't really mess with them but I gotta be round them.Cause nothing changed about them they still the same." Jakierah told us.

I shook my head. She stayed over there the whole lunch period and Soffy word was she checked out. I didn't care though. After school everyone went separate ways. Me and Jurand had started to get in this damn argument and he ended up making me mad and I said fuck it and broke up wit him so we done I'm guessing. I picked up my phone and called somebody so I wouldn't have to worry about this. "Hello?" He answered. "Hey can we meet up at the park. I wanna talk to somebody." I said and got dressed and walked off to the park. As soon as I seen him. I ran in his arms and hugged him. I looked up and kissed him. I missed his soft ass glossy lips.