XVIII

A week later...
Jakierah P.O.V.

Words can't describe how I feel

Words can't describe how I feel. I feel like I can't describe. I notice now I don't do well with friends I'm better with acquaintances. Either people end up changing and it's like I'm not friends with the person I became friends with or I get tired of their ways. So fuck it. No friends. I'm cool with that I guess. I'm definitely not going to beg anybody to be my friends. I feel like they replaced me with Sheyla and went back to Soffy so okay. Ian worried. I do better without friends.

Me and Aaliyah block each other all the time so I don't know why this time she feel salty and don't even come in and say hey to me and she ignore me. She go straight to Soffy like that's not ya bestfriend I thought I was. So then I found out from someone else she changed her bio and took me out and that was a slap in my face but yo name in my phone still Forever Bestfriend and you still in my fucking bio. But okay bitch. I feel like whatever. Only person who still talk to me is Brianna and we cool so okay. I basically feel like I got kicked out the group cause we always have petty arguments and end up getting back together not people get kicked out except for with Soffy Ya whatever imma be good. Ain't gotta worry about all the shit I planned for out for us and shit.

Aaliyah P.O.V.

I laughed at Sheyla

I laughed at Sheyla. She was telling us a story about her baby brother. It was hilarious after done eating and talking we went over to the other side with Soffy and talked to her. Ya I felt some type of way about what Jakierah said I mean yea so everybody kind of splinted up and the boys kinda do what ever and hang together and then with us some other time cause alot is going on.

Brianna P.O.V.

I was listening to Jakierah talk about this whole situation

I was listening to Jakierah talk about this whole situation. "Me and Anfiniti still not talking now you can't say I was wrong cause I noticed her changing everybody name except me and changing the group name to Some called friends I'm like what? What you tryna say. So I asked is there a problem but in no mean ass way just we friends and if we got problems let's address them. She said no do you got a problem. I told her no plus apparently if I had a problem im address it cause that's what I'm doing making sure ain't no problem. She kept acting like that so I was like fuck it." She told me. "Well both y'all wrong with petty. But what about Aaliyah?" I asked.

"I noticed she was talking to Soffy more like going to Soffy in the morning first and then coming to me. Then I noticed she posted something on instagram I saw it on Essence phone and she was blocked on my snap so I asked Essence to screenshot it and send it to me then I told her I can't wait for you to not like people so I can hang wit them cause that's what they be doing to me all y'all hang wit Soffy and y'all talking about making a pact where we all don't fuck with people each other look like well y'all failing that. But I don't tell them what to do so I had to ignore it.

But then they started hanging wit Sheyla before that and I'm like whole up and Sheyla was like Aaliyah her ride or die and I'm like bitch know Ya place cause that's my place." She told me. "Right cause I already don't like her and she been getting to close to my bestfriend like bitch hold up." I told her. She laughed. "Ya so I honestly feel like they started hanging wit Soffy cause they missed her and added Sheyla in to replace me and now I feel like alright then fuck me it was so easy to replace me I didn't replace nun of y'all so it's like alright y'all replaced me and kicked me out the group. So I don't fuck with nobody no more I don't got friends bitches is better as acquaintances but you my sis you know. Just I gotta be aware cause soon you gone end up leaving to. And now I don't got no Husband or bestfriend. Imma miss them and shit but Ian gone beg nobody to be my friend you said fuck me so alright it's fuck me." She said. I shook my head. This the end of the group we had.

Jakierah P.O.V.
This had me thinking and then I started texting Aaliyah. I said this ND block you and I guess you felt some type of way cause you don't talk to me see me nd I'm not in ya bio I'm fine with you nd errbody else saying fukk me ND kicking me out the group but If you don't fuck with me let me know first so I don't be looking stupid but cool ig at least u could've let me kno I'm over here having a girl in my bio that don't fwm so cool nd I see it was easy for you to replace me with Soffy nd the shit that happened between me nd Finiti was bs she kept changing everybody name but mine nd calling the group some called friends like she felt some type of way so I asked like WTF going on nd ig she ain liked it so koo why y'all ain't let me kno it was like that but okay in better when I'm by myself I planned shit wit y'all shared personal shit and y'all can't never say I was nothing other then a real friend to y'all since errbody feel sum type of way cool cause I'm not gone beg nobody to be my friend if you feel sum type of way why you ain't let me kno so okay it was easy to replace me wit Shayla nd go bakk to Soffy so ight cool 😴😴 so let Finiti kno too or w e the years honestly must've meant nothing

ForeverBffe😁☺❤👭- You blocked me and I did feel some type of way 😔😪 but I don't know wea yo ass think you going cause your my forever bff so 😜 you not going NO MF WEA

She sent a screenshot of her bio with me in it meaning she edited it.

Me-No I don't do that it's through for real this time I'm so serious this time hit me harder then the rest so u right Ian going no where but u gone now so fuck it

Me- No just put ya bio back cause im serious whatever used to be is through wit nd gone now

You set the emoji to 👍

ForeverBffe😁☺❤👭-Okay that's how you feeling fine forget about it

You cleared the name for Aaliyah Jones.

Aaliyah changed the chat colors 🔵

You cleared your name.

Me-Right that is how I feel honestly that was the last time I'd change your nickname

Aaliyah Jones- K

We ain't talked since then.........

***************************** I really am MVP 3 chapters publish on this book today and only 2 more chapter before this book ends but go read Getting Paper I just finished that today. Or Project Girls it's a short book and will only be 15 chapters and it's really interesting and good.

Well from here on I gotta guess cause this chapter is the last thing that has happened between us so two more chapters and this book is done.