XVII

Anfiniti P.O.V.

"So you coming to the fair wimme?" I asked Jurand

"So you coming to the fair wimme?" I asked Jurand. "Yea." He told me. I smiled. "Okay den we can go to the movies first I guess." I told him. "Ight imma pick you up in an hour." He told me. "Okay." I said before hanging up. Soffy, Aaliyah and Jakierah where at practice. They all where cheerleaders. Me I played Basketball and Bre ran track. So they was at practice and Bre was at her cousins house. So I was bored until my baby came.

Jakierah P.O.V.

"3 laps since Stenson wants to cheat herself and not do workout

"3 laps since Stenson wants to cheat herself and not do workout." The Captain told us. everyone groaned. The captain was a senior. I wanted to be captain hopefully when I get on my last year. "Oh and Arianna your off the team I seen your twerking video's." She added. "No, wha- that wasn't me." Arianna said lying. "I don't want to hear it. Your off the team no go." She told her. After that everyone started their run. We were outside on the track and so was the football players. I sometimes dreaded having to practice with the  Football and boys basketball players. They smell like musk.

When it came to practice I kind of stayed away from the squad. I be so focus it just happens. I also did the same sometimes for p.e. I ran my first lap and was in the middle of my second. "Damn slow down." I heard De'shawn. I laughed shaking my head still running. "I'm sorry but you gone have to catch up." I told him. He nodded. "Okay. So on the first game Cheerleaders don't cheer that game you wanna kick off the season wearing my number?" He asked. I nodded. "Sure." I told him. "Alright. How many laps you got left?" He asked.

"Well this just ended my second so I have one more." I told him. He nodded. "Damn you lucky I got two more." He told me. I laughed. "Cause you just started." I told him. "After practice you wanna go get something to eat then I'll take you home so you can get dressed for the fair." He told me. I nodded. "Sounds like a plan matter of fact how about we swing by your place first so you can meet my parents." I said. "Okay." He said. I finished my lap and then met up with the team. We practiced our cheers and stunts. After that I got ready to leave then went and watched the boys practice since I was waiting on De'shawn.