Chapter Thirty-One.

I went downstairs, Liam was stood over a pan, cooking some bacon.

“Morning early bird!” He said.

“Morning,” I rubbed my eyes.

He deposited a greasy plate of bacon in front of my face.

“Eat up!” He encouraged.

I sat down at the table and ate my bacon quietly. I had some coffee and then went and got showered and dressed. I pulled on black leggings and a dress top and grey uggs and I went downstairs. Everyone was eating their greasy bacon. Lazy shits. I was up and dressed and they were all like… still in their pajamas.

“HAROLD!” I shouted, as I walked into the kitchen.

He looked up at me.

“Yes?”

“What time is our lecture?” I asked.

“No time, we don’t have one today, it’s Sunday,” He replied.

Oh yeah. Forgot about that. HAHAHA. Harry corrected me. I’ve lost my mojo.

“Oh guys, I have an announcement!” Harry said.

We looked at him. An announcement? What could possibly be going on in his head other than SEX, SEX, SEX, GIRLS, SEX, SEX, SEX, and PORN? No, no. That was mean. Sorry Harry. I better say that out loud… Or actually, I won’t. Because he didn’t hear that and I’d technically be apologizing for nothing.

Harry stood up.

“I need to tell you something Ellie, and I want you to not interrupt me, which might be hard for you but I’ve decided what I wanted. And I was a fool mucking around with Chloe. It was a mistake.” I WAS A MISTAKE? SLIGHTLY RUDE! But true… “And you know I still love you so much. So I’ve decided not to be a Chandler about this, Ellie. Because you are my Monica. You are everything I want in a girl and more. And seeing Niall and Claudia getting married yesterday… It made me so happy to see two people that in love. And I thought to myself, I want that. I want that for me and the girl I want. Which is you, just to avoid confusion. You’re gorgeous, you’re an absolute babe. I really do love you. The problem with me is, I’m jealous. What Chloe and I had was special and then Louis came along and I knew we wouldn’t talk as much, which is why I acted crazy. And there’s no excuse for that. There really isn’t. I’m a fool, I’m an asshole. But I’m a fool and an asshole that is in love with you. I’m in love with you so much, my heart hurts. I’ve done a lot of thinking, and I even got a sex withdrawal just so I knew exactly what I wanted. But I didn’t need to dig deep, because I already knew. I already knew you were the one. So forgive me if this is too soon. Forgive me and know this time, I’ll be loyal.” He got down on one knee, “Ellie Summer Parsons, I’m head over heels in love with you, and I would like you to do the honour of marrying me. So, let’s get traditional here and say; Ellie, will you marry me?”

A chorus of ‘Awwh’ echoed around the room. Even the boys looked at Harry in utter awe. This was so sweet.

Ellie looked shocked. But then a smile spread across her face.

“Of course I’ll marry you Harry Styles, you great lump.”

Harry placed a ring on her finger.

“MOVE OVER BITCHES, THE FUTURE MRS HARRY STYLES IS THE DA HOUSE!” Ellie squealed.

She embraced Harry and they had a long, overdue kiss.

It was beautiful.

It was perfect.

It was magical.

Louis walked through the door.

“What’s up?” He asked, casually.

“Um, Harry and Ellie are engaged,” I squealed, running over to my boyfriend. He put his arms around me.

“Harry has a heart? Who knew?” Louis laughed.

“Not me, that’s for sure,” Zayn said, joining us.

Harry smacked him.

“I knew,” Ellie beamed.

“THIS IS SO EXCITING! WE HAVE TO ORGANIZE EVERYTHING! LIAM, YOU BETTER NOT PROPOSE TO ME FOR A WHILE, ONE WEDDING AT A TIME IS ENOUGH!” Charlotte shouted.

“Better return that ring to the shop then,” Liam mumbled to Louis and Zayn.

“What was that, sweetie?” Charlotte asked.

“Nothing babe,” Liam smiled.

Louis and Zayn laughed.

“Another wedding!” Emma chirped.

Celeste smiled proudly down at her little girl.

We moved to the living room, with champagne and truffles, and played Monopoly. I won! I always do because I always get Mayfair. Everyone thinks I cheat, ahaha, no. Not me.

Louis planted a kiss on my lips that left me longing for more.

Everything was perfect.

So perfect.

The End