Chapter Twenty-Seven.

Harry was missing.

He had been for seven days.

And we didn’t know what to do.

Because he was, in theory, a big boy and he could, in theory, look after himself. So we left him to his own devices. We tried calling him, and calling anyone else that might know where Harry was. But nobody knew. We called his parents. They hadn’t heard from him. So we got on with our lives. He’d come back when he was hungry, that’s what Niall said anyway.

Two days before Celeste was due to arrive, we were watching Lord of the Rings, which was boring. And it was late. So I had fallen asleep over Louis, my head on his chest. I was dreaming about something or other when I heard shouting and I was abruptly awoke.

“What the..?” I said groggily.

Harry was stood in the doorway, his eyes a blaze of anger.

“I COME HOME, AND I SEE THIS. YOU GUYS MAKING OUT ON MY FUCKING SOFA!” Harry screamed.

“Dude, she was asleep.” Louis said.

“OVER YOU! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!”

“She’s not yours!” Louis said.

“She’s not yours either!” Harry spat back.

“She’s more mine than yours!” Louis said.

“I’m nobody’s, thank you very much. Harry, Louis and I are casually dating… It’s not serious yet. We’ve only been on like three dates!”

“Still!” Harry huffed.

Everyone was watching Harry intently.

“I want to go to bed,” Harry said.

“Where will you be sleeping?” Zayn asked.

“In my own fucking bed, you fucking retard,” Harry growled. Zayn trembled with anger. Hannah placed her hand on his arm to calm him down.

“Well, you can’t.” Ellie said, “because that’s my bed.”

“We’re not the three fucking bears, you can sleep on the fucking sofa, it’s my fucking house.” Harry snarled.

“Harry, the guy handbook clearly states that when you do something wrong, you’re the one who sleeps on the sofa.” Liam said.

Louis chuckled.

“I’ll sleep on the sofa bed in the Games Room then!” Harry huffed.

“Okay, until Thursday, then Celeste is coming and she’s sleeping there!” Louis said.

“IT’S NOT YOUR FUCKING HOUSE, GET OUT!” Harry snapped.

“I’m staying here tonight,” Louis said.

“So you can shag Chloe?”

“Pretty much.”

Oh jesus, this was awkward.

“Well, I’m not allowing it,” Harry said.

“Dude, it’s a free country,” Louis said.

“Dude, this is MY house. MY stepdad paid for it! I decide who lives here!” Harry barked.

“And? You can’t kick me out?”

“Shut the fuck up, you don’t even have a real dad,” Harry retorted.

Louis stiffened.

“I do have a dad, actually.”

“Where the fuck is he? DONCASTER! Have you talked to him since he walked out on you and your mum? NO. He’s just been fucking girls ten years younger than him!” Harry spat.

“Yeah? Well where’s your real dad? Cheshire!” Louis snapped back.

“At least I have Robin!”

“I don’t need a stepdad, I have my mum and she’s all I need,” Louis said.

“Leave. Now.” Harry demanded.

“I’m good,” Louis said.

“Leave!” Harry repeated.

“No.”

“LEAVE!!” Harry shouted.

“NO!”

Harry took off, he returned with a frying pan.

Louis laughed, “What the hell is that?”

“A frying pan. You would know what that was if you actually cooked at your house, rather spending all your time here eating OUR food.”

“Actually Harry, Chloe’s been at Louis’ for the past couple of days!” Liam said.

“Brilliant! Just brilliant!” Harry said.

“Why are you being such a jerk, Harry?” Louis asked.

“BECAUSE I’M IN LOVE! Yes, I’m in love with your… girlfriend… AND YOU’RE FUCKING HER!”

“Umm… Because we’re kinda going out Harry,” Louis mumbled.

“FUCK OFF!” Harry shouted, lobbing the frying pan at Louis.

It narrowly missed him.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?”

“TRYING TO KILL THE GUY THAT’S GETTING BETWEEN ME AND CHLOE!” Harry shrieked, and he ran again.

I got up.

I went to get water.

Ooh, my head.

I splashed water over my face.

I felt hands on my waist.

Louis.

“Hey baby, are you okay?”

“Are you really asking that?” I groaned.

“Sorry, I’m worried about you…”

“Me? You’ve made Harry’s list!” I said.

“I know…” Louis mumbled.

“I don’t know what to do…” I sighed.

“Me neither!” Louis mumbled into my neck.

I turned around to face him, putting my arms around his neck.

“I have an idea how to get this off your mind,” Louis breathed in my ear.

“And how’s that?”

He grabbed my thighs, pulling my legs around his waist and carried me upstairs. He placed me down on the bed and locked the door. He returned to me, lying on top of me. I arched my back so he could get my jeans off. This would definitely get my mind off of things.