Chapter Nineteen.

“CHLOE! WAKE UP!”

Harry was jumping on my bed. Oh, so this was what having a toddler was like.

“What the hell Harry?” I grumbled.

“WE’RE HAVING A MOVIE DAY!” He exclaimed.

“Correction, you’re having a movie day. I’m having a sleep day.” I said, rolling over.

“Come on! We have to pick a movie and then we’re going to watch them, NON STOP ALL DAY. Eating rubbish and having a great time! I’ve picked The Inbetweeners Movie! Zayn’s picked American Pie: A Naked Mile because you see lots of tits in that one. And Hannah’s chosen Breaking Dawn, you know, like Twilight! So what do you choose?” Harry chirped.

“I choose that amazing movie called: LET CHLOE SLEEP.” I said.

“Please!” Harry begged.

After a while of deliberating, I got out of bed and followed Harry downstairs. I picked Grease as my film. Because I just love it.

I went downstairs and Zayn was popping American Pie into the DVD player. There was a bowl of popcorn, a bowl of jelly beans and a bowl of Oreos on the table, plus three bottles of fanta. Oh my god, heaven. Did I die recently? Because I mean, I’ve slept with Louis and Harry and now this… Can you tell if you’ve died? I mean… Do you know? Do you cruise up to heaven and Jesus is like there in his sandals going “Yo, I’m Jesus, you’ve just died. Come to heaven where all da cool bitches hang out!” … Maybe? I don’t know. I mean, you can’t ask anyone, can you? Unless you like, bring someone back from the dead… But we’re not all Jesus, because if we were, we wouldn’t know about Jesus because he wouldn’t be special… And that would be weird… Because then nuns wouldn’t exist. So people couldn’t dress up as sexy nuns and make me laugh. Because there’s no such thing as a sexy nun… I mean, you can have sexy nurses… But nuns never want to get married, so why would they want to catch the attention of males by being sexy? It defeats the whole objects. The habits are meant to turn men off, not on.

“Hey Harry, do nuns turn you on?”

“Did you just ask me that?” Harry said, cocking his head slightly.

“Yeah…” I muttered.

“In all honesty, no,” Harry laughed.

“What about sexy nuns?”

“What, girls in short black dresses and head things? Yeah, kinda. But the whole idea is a bit stupid, because nuns aren’t meant to be sexy.” Harry said.

Oh my god. Someone who gets me. Someone who finally gets me.

“I think that’s the joke,” I said.

“Yeah… Not very funny though.” Harry said.

“This isn’t the WI, stop your gossiping, we’re trying to watch the film!” Hannah said.

“Where are the others?” I asked.

“At lectures.” Harry replied.

“Awesome.” I sighed.

We watched the film. It was cringy. So incredibly cringy. Evil dwarfs, running naked… Oh my god, turn off this shit. Then we put on the Inbetweeners.

“Hey Harry, Neil’s sister or Will’s mum?” Zayn asked.

“Will’s mum, every time,” Harry said, “What about you?”

“Neil’s fucking sister, mate. How would you go for Will’s mum?” Zayn said.

“Neil’s sister is fit, but Will’s mum has that homely fit feeling.”

Zayn erupted into laughed.

“Homely fit? Sounds like something you’d hear when buying a sofa.”

I started laughing. This conversation was pointless. So incredibly pointless.

“Chloe, Simon or Will?” Harry asked.

“Simon!” I said.

“Will’s more your type.” Zayn snorted.

“Oh, so I’m a fucking nerd now am I?” I said.

Zayn laughed.

“Hannah, Neil or Jay?” Zayn asked.

“Why do I get the shit choices?” Hannah whined.

“Answer.”

“Neil, I guess.”

Harry started snorting with laughter.

“HANNAH AND NEIL…” Harry started chanting.

“I’ll drop kick you,” Hannah said.

Now I was laughing harder.

“Go ahead,” Harry said.

“Bring it, curly.” Hannah growled.

“Chill guys,” Zayn spluttered.

“Have some fanta,” I said, thrusting the glass in Harry’s face. He knocked it out of my hand and it spilt all in his lap.

“HARRY PEED HIMSELF!” Hannah shrieked, grabbing her iPod and taking a load of pictures and uploading them to twitter.

“CHLOE!” Harry complained.

“You knocked the glass!” I defended myself.

“Well, you poured it,” Harry said, lamely.

Harry wiped his sweats dry and then we watched Hannah’s choice, Breaking Dawn. Halfway through the film, I felt Harry’s hand slip behind my lower back and he held me gently around the waist. I turned to look at him.

“No…!” I warned.

“Oh,” Harry whined.

I pushed his hand away.

“Why don’t you want me?”

“Because we’re friends Harry, and you have a girlfriend,” I sighed.

“You told me you loved me.” Harry whimpered.

“As a friend!” I said.

“Yeah… But you meant it.”

“As a friend!”

“Will you guys shut the fuck up and talk about your feelings later?” Zayn snapped.

“Sorry,” Harry grumbled and turned away from me, clearly irritated.

Poor Harry. I loved him so much, but not in that way. I didn’t think in that way anyway… Maybe I did… No, I liked Louis… Or did I?

SHUT UP BRAIN, YOU MAKE ME OVER THINK THINGS.

_____________________________

A/N: Do You Guys Like Chloe's Thoughts?