Chapter Twenty-Three.

I woke after my ordeal of the previous night. I ambled downstairs in my dressing gown and entered the kitchen. Liam was cooking some eggs and bacon. Yummy! I couldn’t wait to eat that. And today was the day we were going bridesmaid dress shopping from the little shop down the road. Claudia was sat at the table, browsing a wedding catalogue with Niall. I sat at the table also.

“Morning!” I said brightly.

They looked up, slightly irate from me walking in on them last night.

“Can’t wait for shopping!” I said, trying again.

Claudia grunted.

“Should be fun…” I sighed, slightly less enthusiastically.

“Yep,” Claudia said, popping the p.

“Have fun,” Niall said, and walked lazily away from the table.

AWKWARD! And rude too… You don’t just ignore someone. Even if that said person has irritated you. Or walked in on you having sex. Still! It’s very rude! I have a right mind not to go to the wedding! Maybe I’ll gatecrash and set fire to Claudia’s dress. That would be fun. I’d get Ellie to assist me, maybe Hannah. Charlotte might help too. It would be like a ninja gang! We’d be super scary.

“Sorry about uh… Last night,” I apologized awkwardly.

“S’ok,” Claudia mumbled.

At that moment, Louis walked through the door. He strolled into the kitchen like he owned it, walked over to Liam who was slaving over the oven and slapped his arse, before joining Claudia and I at the table.

“Good Morning!” He grinned.

I was glad to see him.

“Hey,” Claudia smiled.

“Sup?” Louis asked, casually.

“Not much,” Claudia replied.

“LIAM! HOW LONG WILL BREAKFAST BE?” Louis shouted unnecessarily since Liam was only a few feet away.

“Shut up, you don’t even live here,” Liam grumbled.

“I as good as do,” Louis smirked.

That was true, since his and Eleanor’s break-up, he was here all the time. Scrounging food and usage of our facilities off of us.

“Well, you should’ve had breakfast before you came here,” Liam said.

“Well, I didn’t!” Louis beamed.

I rolled my eyes at Claudia and she laughed. Good, progress.

“And how’s my favorite girl this morning?” Louis asked, directing his stupid smile at me.

“Who, me?” I asked, looking around checking that nobody had snuck in the room and was stood behind me.

“Yes, you.” Louis said, like it was a stupid question.

“Am I your favorite girl?” I asked, cocking my head slightly.

“Well… Yeah,” Louis smiled.

Great.

“I’m good, how are you?” I said.

“I’m awesome, and do you guys want to know why?” Louis said.

“I’m sure we don’t have a choice,” Claudia mumbled.

“You don’t,” Louis confirmed.

“Then why are you so awesome Louis?” Liam asked.

“HA. You just said I was awesome!” Louis laughed like a child.