Chapter Twenty-Two.

We were sat with Niall and Claudia over cups of coffee, updating them with the news of the past couple of weeks. Not all of it, obviously. That would be silly. Then Ellie would find out about me and Harry. And that would be bad.
“Well, Niall and I have some announcements…” Claudia grinned.
Oh no. She’s up the duff isn’t she?
“Yes, the best man and maid of honor!” Niall nodded.
Oh phew.
“My best man… Is Liam.” Niall smiled. Liam beamed. Aw, bless little Liam.
“And my maid of honor is Chloe!” Claudia giggled.
“Really? Oh my god, thank you!” I smiled, not expecting this at all.
WOOOOOOOOO! SUCK ON THAT ELLIE.
“Tomorrow, we’re going shopping for dresses!” Claudia announced.
“Oh wow!” Charlotte beamed.
Free dresses. Get in there. No I’m not a cheap skate, I just like free things.

*

Everyone had gone to bed. They were tired. So was I. I turned all the lights off downstairs and went up myself, holding a steaming cup of tea that I could drink whilst reading Hello! Magazine. Oh god, I was turning into my mother. Soon I’d be grey, but my mum isn’t grey. God, I’m only nineteen. What happened if I grew grey hair and wrinkles at nineteen? In a grave before I’m twenty one. Life would be awful, horrific… People would call me old… Ugh…. I hate it when kids on like the bus call me lady. I’m not a lady. I’m a teenager… Technically I am an adult, in legal eyes, but I don’t act like one. I can vote and drink and stuff, but like, I am more immature that a three year old, I swear. And I mean, Harry is worse. Way worse than me… I mean, you meet the guy, and you’re like, whoa, he’s one fit guy. And then you get to know him, and you start debating whether you want to get to know him more, cz he’s so damn rude. He hears the word ‘boobies’ and is in hysterics. I don’t know how he has had so many girlfriends. I’d get irritated by him… But he can be so sweet. Like he is with me, apart from when he’s being rude… Then he’s just downright annoying. I sat myself on my bed and started flicking through Hello! Magazine. After about five minutes, I got bored of airbrushed, simpleminded celebrities so decided to look at the bridesmaid dress catalogue. I saw so many pretty (BUT EXPENSIVE) dresses, so I decided to ask Claudia what the budget was. I could hear noise in their room, so I established that they weren’t asleep. I opened the door. I didn’t think to knock. You forget that other people have sex, don’t you? Yeah… You do.
“ARRGH!” Niall shouted
I slammed my hands over my face.
“CHLOE? WHAT THE HELL?” Claudia screeched, rolling off of Niall.
“SORRY!” I screamed, “I’M SORRY!”
“What were you doing?” Niall asked.
“I was going to ask Claudia about the dress shopping tomorrow…” I mumbled.
“COULDN’T IT HAVE WAITED?” Niall yelled.
“I’M LEAVING, I’M LEAVING!” I said running out of the room and bursting into Hannah and Zayn’s room.
“Oh my god, that was embarrassing!” I gabbled.
But what I saw in there was much, much worse.
I won’t go into detail, but Hannah had her mouth… well… EURGH!
I ran out of the room. I don’t think they noticed me. Zayn was too busy shouting ‘Oh Hannah, I’m close…’
You get the picture.
Need I say more?
Uh, no.
I wondered out into the hall way and I decided to tell Ellie and Harry of my… sightings. I knocked this time. Harry answered. He was fully dressed. Thank god.
“Chloe? Hi, what can I do for you?” Harry smiled. Dimples. Awh.
“I have just had two mortifying experiences,” I sighed.
“What happened?” Harry said, stifling a giggle.
Don’t laugh at me, you cheeky bastard, or I’ll rip your curls from your head and make you watch them burn.
Only joking, I love Harry’s curls.
Or do I?
No I do, I swear. They’re cute.
“I walked in on Niall and Claudia having sex and then Zayn and Hannah… doing more!”
Harry laughed.
“It’s not funny!” I whined.
“Oh, it is. You got free porn, you lucky sod.” Harry said with a smirk.
“I’m a girl, I don’t like porn! Especially when my friends are the ones… performing it!” I said.
“I would love it, I bet Hannah had it all round her mouth, Zayn’s a dirty fucker.”
“HARRY! SHUT UP!” I said.
“Sorry,” Harry said, still grinning like a fucking fool.
“I’m going to bed now.”
“Me and Ellie might have sex if you want to walk in on that!” Harry laughed as I walked away.
“Don’t you think I’m scarred enough?” I cried.
I shut the door and turned the lights off, crawled into bed and tried not to think of the events of that evening.
I couldn’t sleep.
I wonder why.
Images kept popping in my head.
Ugh. No. BRAIN GO AWAY.
Well, don’t literally go away. Then I’d be dead.
I lay awake for hours. I looked at the clock, for the millionth time. It was 2:40am… Great… I was gonna be exhausted tomorrow, and we had a three hour lecture at two. Which was about twelve hours from now. And I need about seven hours sleep so that I can function properly.
That sounded dirty.
Function.
When sleep finally came to me, I was thrilled. But I didn’t know I was thrilled. I had a mad dream: Louis, Harry, Zayn, Liam and Niall all auditioned for the X Factor as a band called One Direction or something like that and they came third, had a killer single called ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ and then ‘Gotta Be You' and the another called ‘One Thing’ … It was all very surreal. Like that would ever happen. Pah!