Chapter Twenty-Nine.

A few weeks had passed since Emma and Celeste came to stay. It was two days before the wedding. And… WE WERE GOING TO IRELAND! Woo, how exciting. Haha, only joking. It’s only Ireland. Not exactly LA is it? We were flying to Dublin today, we were in the manor house where Claudia and Niall would become Mr and Mrs Horan. They would tie the knot. Nothing could go wrong, we boarded our plane.

Oh how we were wrong.

We sat on the plane. Happy days. Yeah… no. No it wasn’t happy days. It was near-death days.

We crashed.

Yeah, I know. A rarity.

But we got plummeted. Some bird thought it would be a good idea to fly into a part of the plane. And well… Down we went.

Into the sea.

Boom.

Well, it was more like splash.

But we were all okay! No harm, no foul.

We were just a bit traumatized.

They took us on a lifeboat to Dublin. And we got our money back. And the money for our luggage, which was now deep under the sea.

And we went shopping as soon as we went into the city.

Then, we all got in a taxi to Oakley Manor House. Claudia’s sister, Charlotte was there to greet us, as well as some other people for Claudia and Niall’s families. It was obvious that Charlotte took a liking to Harry as soon as she laid eyes on him. She kept making passes. Ellie just watched and glared. Poor Ellie! Harry just had to be so irresistible. We went out for dinner, us and Claudia’s sister. When we got back, Harry was missing. So was Charlotte. Charlotte (as in, our Charlotte, I know… Too many Charlottes. Keep up!) and Liam went off to look for them, as did Louis and I. It was Louis and I that found them. In a cupboard. Making out. Louis grabbed Harry by the ear and dragged him out of the cupboard.

“NO!” Louis shouted at his best friend.

“Why? Ellie and I are on a break!”

“Seriously, don’t be Ross!” I hissed.

“Ross?” Harry looked bewildered.

“Ross and Rachel, from Friends. They were on a break, but Ross went and slept with this woman! And Rachel got mad! DON’T BE ROSS! When a girl says ‘We’re on a break’ it means that you’re not broken up, but you need some space!” I explained.

“Chloe, do you live your life by Friends scenarios?” Harry asked.

“I have to when I live with you lot!” I said, “My whole life is like a long-winded Friends episode!”

“It was harmless making out, Chloe!” Harry said.

“Harry, if I’ve learned anything from these past couple of weeks, it’s that there is no such thing as harmless making out and meaningless sex!” I retorted.

“Maybe… Maybe I love Charlotte,” Harry spat back.

“Or, maybe you have a sex withdrawal.” I said.

Harry cracked a smile. He remembered.

“What?” Louis cocked his head.

“Inside joke,” Harry grinned at me.

“Fair play,” Louis said, “Look, just go and apologize to Charlotte and then go to bed. Please?” Louis said.

“Okay…” Harry grumbled and we left him to rejoin the others.

“We found him,” I said, walking into the communal living space.

“Oh? What was he doing?” Claudia asked.

“Eating your sister’s face off in a supply cupboard,” I said.

Claudia sighed.

Luckily, Ellie wasn’t in the room. And we weren’t going to be telling her about Harry’s little affair anytime soon.

So, we all went to bed.

Because we were tired. And we’d been in a plane crash. Do forgive us.

*

The next morning was hectic. It was the morning before the wedding. Niall and the boys went out to do some Tree Trekking thing, to stay out of the way, and we went to the spa. Claudia’s parents were sorting out the preparations and they had told their daughter to relax today. Charlotte was helping them. But Hannah, Ellie, Claudia, Celeste, Charlotte and I went to the spa. To chill. Emma was in the nursery place. We had massages, we had facials. It was bliss. Then we went to have our nails done for tomorrow’s wedding.

After a light lunch, we went shopping, to restock our empty wardrobes due to the plane crash. And then we went back to the hotel and to our rooms. I pottered around our room and realized that we didn’t have any shampoo, so I went down to reception to request some, when I bumped into Harry in the hall. He had blood streaming from his nose.

“What the fuck happened to you?” I asked.

“I called Zayn fat.” Harry whimpered.

“Zayn hit you?” I asked.

“No, I walked into a metal bar, but I still did call Zayn fat,” I rolled my eyes. He was an idiot.

“Are you all back then?”

“Yeah, so I can clean my nose up, and then we’re going clubbing. But you can’t come. Because it’s Niall’s stag do.”

That’s when I noticed Harry’s shirt. It was blue, and in pink letters it said ‘NIALL HORAN’S STAG DO 2014” on it. On the back, in marker pen, there was a huge drawing of dick.

“Why have you got a dick on your back?” I asked.

“Have I? Oh shit!” Harry said, trying to look at his back.

I laughed, “Go clean your nose up!” I ordered.

“Okay! Bye Chloe!” Harry entered his room.

Oh Harry.

With your smile.

And your curls.

And your dickey back.

I went down to reception to find the rest of the boys, holding a marker pen and giggling their heads off.

“Seen Harry’s back?” Louis laughed, as they saw me coming over. He put his arm around me.

“Yes,” I laughed.

Louis stunk of alcohol. Pissed? At five in the evening? Oh lord.

“How much have you drunk?” I asked.

“A lot babe,” Louis laughed

“I can tell,” I said, “Cut back.”

“It’s my stag do, we’re meant to be drunk,” Niall slurred.

“Yes, but do remember Niall, sweetie. You’re getting married tomorrow, so not too much!”

“Whatever,” Zayn garbled.

Harry reappeared and with a clumsy kiss goodbye from Louis, they left the hotel.