Chapter Two.

“This is my dinner?” Harry looked sceptically at the pasta in his bowl. Liam had gone to great lengths to prepare something healthy for our first dinner in our house. It was pasta, that to be fair, had clumped together slightly, with some white sauce and peppers, carrots and beans in it.

“Yes Harry.” Liam said.

“It looks disgusting.” Harry said.

I elbowed him in the ribs and I heard Ellie hiss “Behave.”

“I can’t eat this…” Harry groaned.

“Fine then, but you can’t have anything else all evening.” Liam said, casually.

“You’re not my mother.” Harry grumbled.

“I’m as good as.” Liam huffed.

“Even my mum wouldn’t make me eat this shit.” Harry mumbled.

“Harry, have you even tried it?” I asked.

“Well… No.” Harry said.

“Try it and you might like it.” I encouraged, pushing the bowl towards him, because he’d pushed it away like a defiant toddler.

“If it’s any constellation Liam, I love it.” Charlotte said, taking another big mouthful.

Harry grimaced.

“Eat it.” Ellie growled.

“No fucking way.” Harry said.

“Watch your language.” Zayn said.

“WHY ARE YOU GUYS TREATING ME LIKE A CHILD?” Harry cried.

“Because you’re acting like one.” I said, taking a mouthful of pasta. Despite its unappealing look, it was actually quite nice.

“JUST EAT THE MOTHER FUCKING PASTA.” Zayn shouted.

“Hypocrite.” Harry muttered.

“Why am I a hypocrite?” asked Zayn.

“Because you told me not to swear, and then you just did.” Harry sighed.

“I only swear when necessary.” Zayn said, calmly.

“Okay guys,” Harry sighed, “I’m getting some crisps.”

“No way.” Liam said, “It’s pasta or nothing.”

Harry banged his fist on the table. “I DON’T WANT PASTA!”

“Eat the pasta.” Zayn said.

“NO!”

“Eat the pasta.” Zayn repeated.

“No!”

“HARRY, PUT THE PASTA IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND CHEW!” Hannah yelled.

Harry shook his head.

“You are acting like a fucking three year old… How old are you Harry? How old?” Zayn said.

“Nineteen…” Harry muttered.

“Exactly, so act like an adult about this. Take a piece of pasta, insert it in your mouth, close your mouth, move your teeth in circular motions and then swallow.” Liam said.

By now, I had finished my pasta, and I was clearing away everyone else’s empty bowls. Ellie was loading them into the dishwasher, Charlotte was washing the cups up and putting them away and Hannah was sorting out dessert. Liam and Zayn were sat at the table, trying to get Harry to eat his pasta. He was sat there, just staring at the bowl.

“If you don’t let me get up… I’ll take off all my clothes.”

“Go ahead.” Zayn said.

“Dude, that’s a bit gay.” Harry said.

“Oh shut up.” Zayn said.

“I’ll put my cock in this pasta.”

“Doesn’t make any difference, you’ll still have to eat it… Whatever you put in it.” Liam said.

“You can’t make me eat it.” Harry said.

“We can.” Zayn warned.

“I dare you.” Harry said.

Immediately, Liam tickled him. Harry started laughing and waving his arms in the air.

“LIAM! LIAM! LIAM GET OFF!”

“Open up!” Zayn said, taking a forkful of pasta and shoving it in Harry’s mouth.

Harry stopped laughing and chewed. After a while, he started nodding and then he licked his lips.

“That’s not half bad you know!” He said, taking another forkful.