Chapter Thirty.

“TWENTY EIGHT BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL, TWENTY EIGHT BOTTLES OF BEER! TAKE ONE DOWN, PASS IT AROUND, TWENTY SEVEN BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL!”

That could only mean one thing.

The boys were back.

That’s a song from High School Musical isn’t it? Troy and the guy with hair like David Luiz sing it in a scrap yard or something. I’m pretty sure it is. Correct me if I’m wrong.

“WELL NIGHT HAZZA! NIALL, GO TO BED YOU’RE GETTING FUCKING MARRIED IN THE MORNING! HAHAHA! NIALL’S GETTING MARRIED! HEY ZAYN, NIALL’S GETTING MARRIED! DID YOU KNOW THAT? LIAM LIAM LIAM!” Louis slurred loudly from the corridor.

Oh dear God.

“Louis, shut up!” Liam said.

“Just cz you can’t get pissed like us!” Harry garbled.

“No, because Emma is trying to sleep in that room!” Liam hissed.

“AH FUCK! I THINK I’M GONNA…”

Louis burst through the door of our room. I sat up in bed. The rest of the boys followed him into the bathroom.

I heard gagging, retching and then… Throw up noises.

“Yuck!” Harry shouted.

“Dude, I think I’m gonna puke too…” Zayn gagged.

The rest of them ran out of the room and shut the door. There were more Louis sick noises. And then he appeared.

“Chloe…” He whined, “I think I’ve been a bit sick.”

He had sick all down his shirt and around his mouth. Delightful.

“Louis, you’re covered in it!” I said.

“I don’t feel very well!”

“Well this will teach you next time, not to drink so much!” I said.

“Sorry,” Louis whimpered.

I got a towel from the bathroom and wiped his mouth. He was rather pathetic to be honest. He took off his shirt and I put it in the sink. Hopefully the maid would deal with it! I might have to leave her a note apologizing on Louis’ behalf, because there was vomit all in the toilet as well.

“Louis, you need a shower, you stink of sick!” I said, holding my nose.

“But…”

“No Lou, I refuse to be in the same room, let alone bed, as you while you stink like puke.”

“But it’s three in the morning; we need to be up at nine.” Louis slurred.

“You should’ve thought about that before you spent the best part of the night getting pissed,” I said.

“Well, I’m sorry!” Louis slurred, and he went into the bathroom and I heard the shower switch on. I got into bed and fell back asleep.

*

It was the morning. The morning of the wedding. I was excited. I couldn’t exactly say the same for Louis, who wouldn’t get out of bed.

“GET OUT OF BED, YOU FAT LUMP!” I shouted at him, after a while of trying to coax him out of bed.

“FINE, FINE! I’M AWAKE!” Louis said, getting out of bed.

“Get dressed,” I demanded.

“FINE!” Louis said, pulling on red chinos and a stripy top.

“All good now? Let’s get some breakfast and then you go see Niall and I will go see Claudia!” I said.

“Alrighty,” Louis said, with a cheeky smile.

We ate, and then I went to find Claudia. She was having her hair done in her room. Charlotte and Hannah were already in their bridesmaid dresses, Celeste and Ellie were helping Emma into her little, white flower girl dress. It had clovers around the waist. She looked so cute. She had a little chain of flowers in her curly blonde hair. Claudia handed me a silver tiara with emeralds in it.

“This is yours, Maid of Honor!” Claudia beamed.

“Awh, thank you!” I said, taking it.

“You need to have your hair done,” A Swedish lady pulled me onto a chair and attacked my head with a brush.

HEAD RAPE!

OW THAT HURT!

IS SHE STICKING AN IRON ON MY HEAD?

SWEET JESUS THIS IS AGONY ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!

When she was done, it actually looked quite nice. It was curled and up. I balanced the tiara on my new hair and struggled to get myself into the dress. Claudia looked the best. Her hair was tied up with wisps of hair escaping from her tight bun. Her dress was a pristine white, with a green ribbon tied around the waist. Her veil was lacy, with an emerald clip to secure it. The wedding was starting at 11, and now it was 10:30. I have to admit, we all looked stunning. Now I was ready, ready to watch two of my best friends get married.

*

The music started playing. Claudia walked down the aisle. Tears filled the eyes of the spectators. Liam pulled out his green pocket hanky and dabbed his eyes. Niall looked at his future wife with a twinkle in his brilliant blue eyes. He had a black suit with a green tie. On the front row, Louis and Harry were crying. Zayn was sat there, trying to choke back tears. But it was impossible. I watched Claudia approach Niall, a smile spreading across her face.

“We are gathered here today, to join Niall James Horan and Claudia Katherine Emby in Holy Matrimony!” The vicar waffled.

I zoned out slightly, scanning the crowd.

“Now, it’s time for the vows.”

Ooh, I was interested to see what Niall had to say.

“Claudia, I fell in love with you when we were sixteen, and there hasn’t been a day where I’ve regretted it. You’re here for me, and I’m here for you. You listen to me; you help me with my problems. I knew I wanted you to be my wife from the moment I met you. It hurts me to think that you’ve ever cried. You’re perfect. You truly are. I love you more than Nandos!”

There was a wail. Harry was crying even harder now. Awh.

“Niall Horan. From the moment I met you, everything changed. I knew that I had to get you, whatever the pain. I had to take you and make you mine. I love you, you’re my beacon of light in troubled times, you’re my light. I can’t love you more than this. I really can’t.” Claudia broke off, crying.

They placed the rings on each other’s fingers and said their ‘For better, for worse’ gibber and then we went to partaaaay. They had their first dance to ‘Just The Way You Are’ by Bruno Mars and then we ate lots of good food.

It was a pretty awesome day to be honest.

Mr and Mrs Horan left for Italy on their honeymoon later that evening. And we all returned back home to England. Louis was exhausted so went back to his place, and everyone else crawled into bed, completely shattered.