Chapter Twenty.

I was hunched over the breakfast bar in the kitchen, studying. I was in a mood, and I expect everyone knew why. Eleanor was coming back from America today, so ended my two week fling with Louis. In my opinion, I was taking it rather well. Although, I didn’t want anyone to know I was miserable, so I was hiding it rather well too. Harry came into the kitchen. Great. He was just what I needed. That was sarcasm.

“What’s up?” He said, biting into an apple.

“Nothing,” I said, sounding what I hoped was casual.

“Lies,” Harry whispered, and started tickling me.

I lashed out, arms flailing so I looked like one of those things that waves in the wind that you find outside car dealerships. I laughed. I actually laughed.

“Now, tell me or the tickle master will return for dessert!” Harry said, in mock menace.

“No! Please Tickle Master!” I said.

“Tell me what I want to know, and then I will release you… Otherwise…” He wiggled his fingers.

“Fine,” No guys, I’m not telling him. I’m going to lie.

“What’s up babe?” Harry said.

“I… I… I think I might be… pregnant.” I lied through my teeth. Then, I realized what I had just said, and immediately regretted it.

“WHAT? Who’s the dad?” Harry asked, panicked.

Ah, now, I had forgotten that Harry could’ve been the dad of my fake baby.

“Not you,” I assured him.

“Who then?”

“Niall.” I said, quickly.

“How?” Harry said, cocking his head. This lie was getting stupider by the minute.

“Phone sex,” I nodded.

“Chloe, I’m pretty sure you can’t get pregnant from phone sex,” Harry said.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Ninety nine point nine percent sure,” Harry said.

“Okay fine, I’m not pregnant.” I said.

Harry released a sigh of relief.

“So why did you tell me you were?”

“For fun!” I said, suddenly cheering up. It was quite funny.

“Great friend you are, scaring me for a laugh. The tickle master might have to pay another visit… IN YOUR SLEEP.”

I squealed as Harry wiggled his fingers some more, taunting me.

“NO PLEASE!” I yelled in mock horror.

“The tickle master might not come… On one condition…”

“And what’s that?” I laughed.

“The girl must give the tickle master a kiss!”

“No Harry!” I said, disapprovingly.

“Well then, seeing as you won’t give me what I want, I’ll have to take drastic action,” Harry wiggled his fingers.

“You’re kidding me?” I looked at him skeptically.

“The Tickle Master doesn’t joke,” Harry said.

“Fine,” I grumbled, pecking him on the cheek.

“That’s not a kiss,” Harry moaned.

“Yes, that’s a kiss.”

“A shit kiss,” Harry complained.

“You’re a shit kiss,” I said.

“That doesn’t make sense,” Harry laughed.

“You don’t make sense,” I retorted. Ah, childish insults for the win.

“I do!” Harry said.

“Never,” I said.

“Sometimes!” Harry protested.

“Harry Styles, making sense?” I said.

“This conversation doesn’t make sense!” Harry said.

“I know right,” I said.

Harry laughed.

“We have a lecture at three thirty,” He said, quickly changing the subject.

“I know,” I said.

Harry walked over to the kitchen unit, “Want a drink?”

“Sure,” I smiled.

“What do you want?”

“Umm… Water please?”

“What do you want water for? Fish have sex in water. You want this,” He said, waving a bottle of vodka at me, “If fish had sex in this, it would be the best sex of their lives!”

I laughed. Oh Harry.

“Water please,” I said.

“Okay,” Harry sighed, defeated.

He poured me out a glass of water and I took it into the living room, where Hannah and Ellie were Skype calling Claudia. I went over to the laptop.

“CLAUDIA!” I said.

“Oh god, not you,” She said, jokingly.

I stuck out my tongue at her.

“So yeah guys, I’ll see you next week,” She said, and then she ended the call.

“NEXT WEEK?!” I exclaimed.

“Yeah, Claudia and Niall are coming down to visit us, so we can have our bridesmaid dresses fitted, and Niall can choose his best man!” Hannah grinned.

“YAY!” I shouted.

“I know, it’s exciting!” Ellie said.

Well this was great, and it would take my mind off Louis and Eleanor. I couldn’t wait to go shopping with my best friends, choose a pretty dress that Claudia was paying for to wear to one of my best friend’s wedding! Epic. Hey, maybe I could go to the wedding as a sexy nun, that would be fun. With like a sexy garter and everything. I could whip people with a saucy whip… Maybe I’d save that for the hen do. OMG, a HEN DO. What would we do? Where would we go? Maybe we’d have a stripper. That would be fun. I bet Niall’s stag do is going to be at Nandos. He loves Nandos. One time, we were out somewhere, sightseeing, and we lost Niall. Turns out he was just chilling in Nandos with some buffalo wings and a diet coke. I couldn’t wait to see them both! This was going to be AWESOME.