Chapter Seventeen.

I love it when you wake up and the only decision you have to make is whether to have tea or coffee. This wasn’t one of those mornings. You see, I was going to Louis’ tonight. Or I was meant to be. But after Harry admitted his feelings for me a few days ago, I couldn’t decide if I should go or not. It would hurt Harry… UGH. I didn’t know what I wanted. Was life always this hard? Harry hadn’t been sleeping in Ellie’s room; he’d been in the spare room because he felt too confused. I felt so bad for Ellie. She’d been so upset. And it was all my fault. Damn my irresistibleness. I was now staring at the phone, debating whether or not to call Louis. Okay, I wanted Louis. Who wouldn’t? He was gorgeous, hilarious, an amazing kisser and so nice and responsible. But if it meant hurting one of my best friends, I wasn’t prepared to see him again. Besides, this was wrong anyway. Wrong for Louis to cheat on the Banshee with me. THIS SUCKED. Literally sucked. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Sometimes, I wish I was a goldfish. I know, it’s a strange thing to want to be. But if you were a goldfish, you’d forget problems before they had a chance to bother you, you’d stay in the same place all your life and you’d get fed at regular intervals. Life for a goldfish would be a breeze. I decided to call Louis. I needed to talk things over with him.

“Hello?” His voice echoed in the receiver. Oh my god, he had a hot voice. Okay Chloe, calm. Calm…

“Louis, it’s me.”

“Hello me, how are you?” Louis joked.

“We need to talk.” I said, ignoring his pathetic joke.

“Are you looking forward to tonight, babe?” Louis said. You could just tell he was grinning.

“That’s what we need to talk about.” I sighed. This was hard.

“What’s bothering you?” Louis asked, concern suddenly flooding his voice.

“Well… It’s Harry.”

“Harry? Chloe, if you want a threesome…” Louis started.

“NO! Nothing like that!” I said.

“Oh… I’d be cool with it though.” Louis said.

I rolled my eyes, “Harry found out about the other night.”

“What, how?” Louis suddenly sounded panicked.

“I… don’t know…” I lied.

“So in other words, you told him.” He sounded cross.

“I hate how you know me so well,” I growled.

He laughed.

“Anyway, Harry ran off crying and said he was in love with me.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

“That’s… awkward.”

“Very.”

“So aren’t you coming?” Louis sounded disappointed.

“I don’t know… I don’t want to hurt Harry… But I really want to see you.” I sighed.

“Well, he can’t stop you, I mean, he’s with Ellie.” Louis said.

“I know that. I want to see you, so much. More than you could imagine. But…”

“Sneak out.” Louis said, simply.

The thought hadn’t occurred to me. Harry wouldn’t have to know. I could sneak out and the adventures of Chloe the Hoe could continue.

“Okay.” I said.

“That was easy.” Louis laughed.

“Totes.”

“Okay Chloe, this isn’t Essex.”

I laughed.

“I’ll see you later then.”

“Half past ten, I’ll be waiting.” Louis said sexily. And then he hung up.

Okay, you have to convince yourself this isn’t a bad thing Chloe. This is Louis we’re talking about. The guy who stole you heart, with just one look. Don’t feel bad. Feel happy. I mean, Harry can’t stop you seeing someone. It was just Harry. Just your FRIEND Harry, who you loved, but not in a sexual way. I opened the door of my bedroom to leave.

“Making plans are we?” Charlotte stood in the doorway.

“Ah fuck.” I said under my breath.

“Seeing Louis tonight? Someone’s becoming a bit of a slag at late. We all saw you in the garden with Harry. Apart from Ellie…”

Oh god.

“Do you hate me?” I said softly.

“GOD NO!” Charlotte laughed, “I just want you to be careful, and you’re playing with a lot of people’s feelings at the moment.”

“I know, and I’m not proud of it.”

LIES. ALL LIES. I WAS SO PROUD. I’D SLEPT WITH TWO OF THE FITTEST GUYS IN THE WORLD IN LESS THAN A WEEK.

“I’m glad to hear it, see Lou tonight, but just make sure Harry doesn’t know.” Charlotte sighed.

“Thank you.” I smiled. She hugged me.

“Have you seen Liam?” She asked.

“Why? You want to go to the shed?” I sniggered.

“I don’t know why you’re laughing… You’ve slept with every boy in this house.”

“Ha! Not Zayn or Liam actually!” I said.

“Because that makes it so much better!” Charlotte laughed, rolling her eyes.

“He’s making lunch!” I smiled.

“Ooh, thanks!” Charlotte said.

We both went into the kitchen. Liam was making a beef stew. It smelled amazing.

Charlotte and Liam started… well… yeah. So I went into the living room. Harry was reading Nuts magazine.

“Harry!” I said, disgusted by his choice of reading material.

“What?” He said.

“Nuts magazine! Really?”

“Well… You blocked all the porn sites on my laptop.” Harry said.

I laughed, “Porn is derogatory.”

“But amazing,” Harry smiled.

“And sexist.”

“Not really…”

I pulled the Lad’s Mag out of his hand and passed him a history book.

“You want me to have a look over Hitler?” He said, cocking his head.

“EW HARRY!” I shouted.

“Sorry… Sorry…”

I laughed.

“I’m binning this.” I said, holding up the magazine.

“You cunning weasel.”

“Yep, that’s me.” I said.

“Chloe?” Harry said, as I was about to leave the room.

“Yeah?” I said, turning around.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”