Chapter Eighteen.

Everyone had gone to bed. I was just leaving. I was wearing a red and white stripy dress with red boots. I crept down the stairs. Quietly does it. I grabbed my keys and left the door. Louis only lived around the corner. I walked slowly. It was a warm, muggy night but there was a chill in the air. Finally, I reached Louis’ place. He lived in a ground floor apartment, by himself. Perfect. I knocked on the door and waited for a while. And then he answered it.

“Chloe.” He smiled.

Wow, he was one hot pepper. His hair was casually swept, his eyes were sparkling. He looked beautiful.

“Louis,” I acknowledged him.

“Come in,” He said, holding the door open for me.

I sat down on his black, leather sofa.

“Do you want to hear a really cheesy chat up line?” Louis said.

“Go for it, but I bet I have better ones,” I winked.

“Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten, I see!” Louis smirked.

“Do you have a plaster? Because I hurt myself falling for you.” I laughed.

“Can I have a map? Because I got lost in your eyes.”

“Do you have my keys? Because you’re revving my engine.”

“Do you play Pokémon? Because I want to throw my balls at you.”

I fell back laughing.

“Would you like a grape? Or would you prefer a date?”

“If you had a burger named after you at McDonald’s, it would be called the McGorgeous!”

“Were you arrested earlier? Because it’s got to be illegal to look that good?” I giggled.

“Is there an airport nearby? Or is that just my heart taking off?”

“Are you a parking ticket, because you’ve got fine written all over you?”

Louis laughed at that one. Ooh, saving the best until last was a good plan.

“Are those trousers from space? Cos that ass is outta this world!” Louis grinned.

“I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?”

“That’s so corny!” Louis said.

“Yours were so much worse!” I laughed.

“Yeah right, mine are amazing.” Louis said.

“Well, you’re going to hell… Because it’s a sin to be that sexy.” I cheekily added.

“That one’s good… And true.” Louis laughed.

“Oh, yeah right.” I said.

“Do you want some pizza?” Louis asked, pulling a pizza box off the coffee table and offering me a slice. I declined. Liam had already given me pizza today. Chicago style with a stuffed crust… Mmm…

“Want some wine then?” Louis asked.

“Sure,” I smiled.

“White or red?”

“Got any Rose?” I asked, just to be awkward.

“No, but I could mix the red and the white together.” Louis suggested.

“No thanks, I’ll have white.” I smiled.

“Cool beans,” He said, shuffling out into the kitchen.

Cool beans? What was he on? Seriously? We weren’t eleven. He reappeared with a glass of white wine and a glass of red.

I sipped it.

“Is it good?” Louis asked.

It was okay I guess.

“Yeah, it’s nice.” I said.

“Good…” He smiled.

I drank the whole glass. So did he.

“You look beautiful tonight,” Louis smiled sweetly.

“Aw, thanks Lou,” I returned his smile.

His lips brushed mine gently. I kissed him back. Fireworks exploded in my head. This was right, I didn’t get this feeling with Harry. With Louis, I got a buzz. Like I was about to implode with happiness. Note I didn’t say explode. Explosions are messy. An implosion wouldn’t stain Louis’ lovely white carpet. Just like, maybe my dress. Actually, if I did implode, I’d cave in on myself. That might be messy. Yuck. I don’t want to think about that. Imploding. YUCK. Chloe, stop thinking about that, you’ll be sick all on Louis… And that wouldn’t be pretty. In fact, it would be disgusting. He didn’t want to taste my dinner. Even if it was delicious. It probably wouldn’t be delicious if it had already been digested by me and now had my stomach lining in it… No, stop thinking about vomit. Think of happy things, you are currently making out with Louis Tomlinson. Mmm. His lips were soft. Like clouds. Like candy. Oh, now I’m thinking of My First Kiss by 3OH!3… I love that song. ‘My first kiss went a little like this… and twist… and twist… LIPS LIKE LIQUORICE TONGUE LIKE CANDY.’ Stop singing brain. Stop singing. Enjoy the kiss. ‘WHEN YOUR LIPS TOUCH MINE, IT’S THE KISS OF LIFE…’ It’s no time for The Wanted… Oh who am I kidding? The Wanted are relevant to any situation. Or were they? No they weren’t. They didn’t do songs about death or anything. The Wanted could sing a funeral march. OMG. I want The Wanted to sing at my funeral. They could do a sad version of Glad You Came… Or Warzone, if I’m killed in battle… Or All Time Low, if my life was on an All Time Low when I died. What the hell am I on about? Do you know what? I’m just gonna shut up, Louis and I will have sex, and then I’ll get back to you later.

*

I was walking home. Awkwardly to say the least. Louis had maimed me. Well… Not maimed… Because then I’d be like, dead. But he hurt me. This would be difficult to disguise. Oh well… I’d do it… I could do it… I will do it… Harry can’t know. Louis and I hadn’t talked about doing this again anytime soon. I guess he didn’t want to hurt Harry.

I walked in the house and went up the stairs. It was three in the morning. I pulled off my boots and got into my pajamas and then into bed. I fell immediately asleep. Could you blame me? I had a rough night!