22. This Ain't 21 Bih Dis 22

Lmao love y'all so much, hope you like this chapter as much as I did writing it. So much love, make sure to vote and comment. - Keiana 😘

22. This Ain't 21 Bih Dis 22

Nia Riley

I opened my eyes up and instantly felt the hunger in my stomach. I looked around and noticed Chris was surprisingly asleep beside me still.

I never woke up to Chris.

I turned on my side and started admiring his profile while he slept. How his nostrils slightly flared out when he exhaled, how his tattoos popped when he breathed.

He was really beautiful, only when he slept though. When he opened his mouth he turned ugly, when he went out in the streets, he turned ugly.

I laughed at the thought that popped in my head and slid underneath the blanket.

He was wearing some Polo briefs so I had to tug them down a little bit more than I should've had to, but it was okay, I got to my destination.

I slid his length into my awaiting mouth and started sucking on the head, letting my eyes roll back into my head as I got more into it.

"S-shittt Nia." After a few moments he started reacting, groaning, and losing his fingers in my curls.

I kept sucking until I felt him pull me away and throw me back onto the bed.

"Chris, slow down." I laughed as he damn near ripped off my panties. He hiked my legs up and sucked my pearl into his mouth, sending whimpers from my lips.

If I knew he was gonna react like this I would've woken up earlier.

He pulled away from sucking on my lips and pulled down the rest of his briefs, slapping the tip of his head against my wet folds.

"Chris stop teasing." I whined.

"How you want it?" He pushed against my entrance, pushing in slightly and then pulling back out, like he was trying to see if the water was cold or something.

"You want the tip or the whole thing?"

"The whole thing."

He started stroking me slowly but sliding all the way in, giving me exactly what I asked for, until I couldn't handle it anymore.

"Why you shaking?" He asked me, looking down at me at the edge of the bed, holding my legs up in the air against him, so I was filled to the brim.

"Ughhh shit, keep going baby please." I responded, my legs still quivering against him even though he was holding them.

"You forgive me?"

I shook my head. "I just wanted dick."

"That's what I'ma give you then." Chris gripped my loose hanging bun in his hand, stroking me even deeper than before.

The way he was doing me right now, he could be forgiven for the next year of arguments, but I wouldn't let him know that.

I stepped out the shower after the amazing start to my morning, looking at myself in the mirror.

Damn I felt good.

I started lotioning my skin and humming a song while I did it, wondering what I was gonna do today.

I really had no plans, I'd actually responded to all of my emails before I left the office yesterday, and I had no shoots planned.