Vitality.

I missed you guys and Nia and Chris so much so I decided to post this way earlier than I thought I would. Tell me what you guys think so far, and please don't hesitate to leave ideas in the comments!

Much love and kisses!

- Keiana

Vitality

Nia Riley

"I want those hung up right there, right along that wall. And I want that bookcase in that corner, away from my desk. Yeah, perfect."

I stepped back and looked at the way my office was getting set up. I'd finally started to make moves with my photography, and I needed a place of business to conduct that in.

"Thank you Trell." I smiled when he'd done what I'd asked him to do.

Chris would've done it, but I didn't want him to strain himself.

He was still healing from the shot he took to the lung a few months ago, and even though he was doing better every day, I didn't want him to push it.

"This looks great Nia." Claire smiled when she walked in with a whole bunch of boxes from her car.

"Thank you, I'm so happy."

I took the boxes from her hands and placed them on my desk.

Claire and I had been doing good, ever since that night she hadn't had anything to say about Chris, or at least she hadn't said it to me, and I appreciated it, she finally realized Chris and I were in this for the long run.

"Is that all you gotta bring in Nia?"

I nodded, looking at all the boxes that were laying around, just waiting to be unpacked. It looked like that was it.

"Alright, we'll see you later at my place for dinner." Heather gave me a hug and her and Trell left my office.

Listen to how that sounded, my office, Nia's office.

If no one else was proud of me, I swear I was.

But I knew Chris was behind me supporting me one hundred percent along the way, physically and mentally, but less physically right now.

He wasn't on bed rest, but the doctors still wanted him to take it easy, to make sure everything was healing correctly, but we all knew Chris, he was gonna do what he wanted to do.

I pulled out my phone and took some pictures of the office to send to him while he was at physical therapy.

Being in a hospital bed for a little bit kind of made Chris's muscles weaken, but now that he was good to move around, he had to go to physical therapy to strengthen them up.

He went two to three times a week, and I'd seen such an improvement since he started.

How's the office looking? - My Hubby, 1:57 PM

I smiled because I was just thinking about him. I swear he just knew.

I sent the pictures to him and then sent him a text.

Me and Claire are about to unpack, it's so gorgeous baby! - Nia, 1:58 PM

What're you doing? Did you just finish therapy? - Nia, 1:58 PM

Chris texted back quickly.

Yeah he just left, hurry yo ass up! - My Hubby, 2:00 PM

Yes daddy. - Nia, 2:00 PM

I locked my phone and left it on my desk so I could unpack and hurry home to Chris just like he said.