19. Real Blood

Hey my lovelies, sorry for the little break. School was on my ass, but I caught up, so now I can get back on my schedule. It's so funny I'm on chapter 19, cause I just turned 19 yesterday, and I'm so thankful to God for giving me 19 years of life, and all of y'all. Love you guys, hope you enjoy 😘

Comment, vote, comment, lemme know what you think. - Keiana

19. Real Blood

Christopher Maurice Brown

"So you just gone pull up on dude?"

I nodded. "Yup."

"And just run in his mouth?"

"Ain't no need for talking, he knows I'm coming. Nigga gone kiss my girl and thinks it's okay."

"Nia had to be out her mind drunk to admit that shit to you." Michael shook his head laughing. "Most girls gone keep that bottled up, she just let the cat out the bag."

"Cause we don't keep secrets, and she felt bad that it happened, I could see it all in her face."

"Nigga, she don't keep secrets, you got a whole bunch. She know you 'bout to pull up on ole dude?"

"Hell no, so she can tell me not to and warn this nigga? I really need to get her a new number now that I think about it." I shook my head, going to my reminders and creating a task that I needed to get Nia a new number.

"I just don't want you to rush into this without thinking, I know how you can get when you get heated."

"I'm past heated." I interrupted him. "I feel disrespected. Nia got this big ass rock on her finger, she tells bro what's up, and he still tries to kiss her? Shit ain't rocking with me."

Michael just sighed. "Well I'm down to go, regardless. You know that."

"I know it, that's why you're here instead of Trell's snitch ass. Heather got that nigga wrapped around her finger so bad, he tells her when he's about to scratch his damn nuts."

"You stupid as hell bruh." He laughed and pulled into this studio in Beverly Hills. "This is it."

"He in there?"

"Yup, now you just gotta find him."

I undid my seatbelt and hopped out the passenger door of Tyga's Bentley that my home girl Kylie had bought for him. At first I'd been real surprised when Tyga told me he was hitting, and then even more surprised when he started publicly cuffing her, but I loved them together.

She really cared about my nigga, and that's all that mattered to me. Not age, race, just love.

I really didn't like that gay shit though.

"You coming?" I yelled back as I walked towards the front door of the building, and Tyga was still in the car.

"Yes if you'd give me a damn minute Usain! What if you're running right to an ass whooping?"

I scoffed. "Stop playing with me, never. Come on nigga."

I walked inside and straight to the elevators, looking at all the options of floors I had to go on. There were a few studios, but only two rap ones, on the fourth floor, so bro had to be in there.

All he'd told Nia, who was actually me just texting him off her phone, he was at this studio, and he had it booked for a few more hours, so he had to be here.

Michael walked up behind me just as the elevator doors opened up, and he followed me on.

"You know where he is?"