3. Runaway

Sorry it's so short and took so long, but I kind of ran out of ideas, but now that I have the story flowing in the way I want it, updates will be easier and quicker, hopefully, lemme not jinx it though.

Umm comment, vote, enjoy, and don't me too mad at me lol.

- Keiana

3. Runaway

Nia Riley

"Get on my snapchat Nia." Heather waved me over while she posed in front of her phone.

"Coming."

I walked over to where she was sitting in my office and smiled at the camera beside her.

"Have you ever thought about modeling? You're so pretty Nia."

"I don't know, I don't like being in front of the camera. And I'm short as hell." I shrugged.

I'd done some photoshoots for Claire back in the day when she wanted to test her makeup skills on someone, but that was pretty much it.

I'd never thought about modeling before though, but it was something I could think about I guess.

It would look good on my resume.

"Would you wanna work with me? Since we're always together, you know? I style you, you model for me, and then you take pictures of my models for your portfolio. You can do all my photo shoots." Heather suggested.

"Yeah that's a good idea, I just wanna get my office popping a little bit more, and I'll be open for anything."

"Alright cool! Well let me go and get some groceries for tonight, when are you and Chris coming over?"

"Whenever you need me there. Just text me." I shrugged.

"Alright bye girl." Heather and I hugged before she walked out my office, closing the door behind her.

I went back to my seat and looked at the progress of the pictures I was uploading to my computer.

I'd taken the pictures for a celebrity wedding last week, and I'd finally got the chance to send them to the waiting bride.

"Damn I gotta pee. I always have to pee." I mumbled to myself and grabbed the restroom key from my drawer before standing up and leaving my office.

One thing about my office I didn't like, I didn't have my own restroom. I had to share with the rest of my floor.

I used the restroom and walked back to my office, but stopped when I noticed the door open. I know I didn't leave it like that.

And ever since that night with Mina, I made sure to be more aware of my surroundings, I know I didn't leave the door open.

I kicked the door open before walking in and scaring a light skin girl with dark hair who was looking at my pictures on my wall.

"Can I help you?" I asked her with a side eye.

I knew this girl from somewhere. I just couldn't remember where for my life right now.

"Yeah you can. You're a photographer right?"

I nodded. "Yeah I am."

"Well do me a favor and look over these pictures, and show your no good fiancé too." She handed me a manila colored envelope and smiled before walking out of my office.

My no good fiancé? What did she have to do with Chris?

I didn't even want to open the envelope without him there, I needed to see his reaction, cause I didn't know that girl, and there was no reason for Chris to know her either.