Camila was perched on the window ledge, her knees pulled up to her chest as she looked out the window.

"Go away," She said instantly, not even bothering to check who it was.

"Not until you talk," Lauren smiled smugly as she walked towards her, leaning against the wall beside the window and turning her head sideways to look at the younger girl, "what happened?" She asked, her voice softer.

"What, are you following me now?" Camila questioned coldly, meeting Lauren's eyes for the first time.

"Why won't you just tell me?" The older girl ran a hand through her hair, pulling it behind her ear.

"Because you've already agreed with your friends, it'd be pointless," Camila shrugged.

"I can't judge it without the full story," Lauren pointed out and Camila frowned because she was right.

After reciting the story for the second time, she averted her gaze to the grass outside, not wanting to face Lauren.

"Camila.." She started in a sigh but Camila cut her off.

"Don't, you've already changed your opinion on me, you think I'm messed up in the head, you've already told me I'm not ready for a relationship, why not just end it now," She shrugged, brushing it off.

"I.. no.. that isn't..don't say that," Lauren eventually chocked out.

"See, you can't even bring yourself to disagree," Camila pointed out.

On the outside she seemed careless and unaffected but on the inside she could feel her heart physically shattering and it hurt like hell.

"You're a coward Lauren," She shouted after a long period of silence, "you're a complete and utter coward. Why don't you just say it, just end it now. I'd rather you just break up with me than see you bring other girls into your house and still have to live with you."

"Camila stop it," Lauren flinched as if the words had hurt her.

"Coward," Camila spat, her voice full of venom before she stormed out of the room, marching down to the basement and catching everyone's attention.

"Can someone drive me home," She crossed her arms defiantly, willing herself to hold t together until she was alone.

The girls exchanged looks but no one spoke up.

"Please, someone needs to take me away," She pleaded, her desperation showing as she allowed her strong façade to slip momentarily.

She felt herself pulled into a pair of strong arms and to her surprise, she's found them to belong to the person she least expected them to.

"I'm sorry."

"You're drunk Lucy," Camila stiffened, her body rigid at the contact.

"I'm sober enough to know what I'm saying. I'm sorry, I caused all this and I feel terrible," The older Latina declared.

"Vero has explained what happened," Alexa piped up.

"You don't have to pretend to be okay Camila, we know it's not," Keana added and Camila could feel her bottom lip begin to tremble. She sunk towards the floor, forcing herself forward until she collapsed into Vero's arms.

The older girl held her tightly, rocking her like a newborn.

"Why did she say that, I thought we were friends?" She whimpered, hiding her face into Vero's shoulder. She bit on her lip, refusing to let herself cry in front of everyone.

"I'm sure she has justification, you'll have to talk to each other and see what her reasoning was," Keana suggested in a hope it'd resolve things between the girls.