Part One

A/N: The media isn't connected to the story in any way, I just really like the aesthetics oops
-
Ashton's gaze swept across the entrance to the office building in which he knew Luke worked. His hazel eyes took in every detail. There wasn't a single exit route he had left unseen.
He was there to do a job. And that job would be done.
Ashton was good at what he did. Very good. He had at least fifteen unsolved murders to his name over the past two and a half years. Not once had he even brought to the witness stand.
His hand shifted as there was movement by the glass fronted building. It laid to rest on a .44 caliber handgun in the pocket of his leather jacket.
An inexperienced onlooker wouldn't have been able to tell that Ashton had a gun tucked inside his pocket unless he drew it; Ashton rarely drew his weapon unless he was ready to finish a job.
A bold move such as pulling a firearm on someone would be sloppy.
Ashton wasn't sloppy in the slightest.
Every task he undertook was carried out accurately, with meticulous planning. This was no different.
Barely moments after the first sign of movement, the blonde boy appeared from behind several decorative shrubs in front of the building. Street lamps shone on him, bringing his blonde quiff and casual dress style into view. He certainly didn't look like the successful businessman he was made out to be.
It wasn't Ashton's place to judge that. He was being paid for one job alone - to get Hemmings to pay up or disappear completely.
His pace was brisk, yet collected, as he approached the so called entrepreneur.
Luke didn't know what was coming.