Scratches

I woke pleasantly, stretching my arms out and arching my back, feeling it pop along my spine. I hunched over, rubbing my eyes. I looked down to see I was wearing Mark's white t-shirt and my panties. I picked up my phone and scrolled through Instagram. There was a new picture that Mark had posted of me with Chica.

I think Chica likes (Y/N) better :(

I giggled at the caption, realizing how much I loved my boyfriend, Mark. He was currently showering as I patiently waited for him so I could get in the shower.

I smiled to myself as I remembered what had happened last night. I opened my camera and looked at my chest, revealing purple lovebites. One on the right side of my neck, another on the spot between my neck and shoulder, and two on my left collarbone. I blushed and locked my phone, covering my smile.

°•°•°•°•°•

Soon, Mark had walked into the doorway, a towel wrapped around his waist, glasses in hand.

"Hey, (Y/N). Can I show you something?" He asked, putting his glasses back on and running his fingers through his black hair. The water made his chest and abs shine. I felt my face heat up as his eyes trailed to my neck, smirking, almost proud of his mark in that single place.

"Y-yeah."

He turned around, revealing his toned back with red and purple scratches showering all over his back.

"Oh my gosh," I said, standing up and meeting him in the doorway and gently tracing my fingertips over the marks. "I'm sorry, babe. I didn't m-"

"It's okay, you dork," he said, chuckling at me. He turned back around, his chocolate eyes meeting my (E/C) one's. Mark then kissed my cheek slowly and gently, taking his dear time, making my eyes flutter closed. His hands glided to my hips, gripping them. I let out a shaky breath, melting under his touch.

My hands found their way to his shoulders. He lightly nibbled on my jaw, his hands beginning to tickle my sides, I gasped and started to laugh. I pushed him away. He laughed as well.

"I'll be ready for round two tonight," Mark said, winking at me and walking out of the sunlit room.

This is rly short and cringy but that's okay.