Our Song

I sit on the couch watching one of my favorite movies: Mamma Mia.

Mark and I cuddle on the couch in our pajamas during the movie.

That's when our song, Lay All Your Love On Me comes on.

Mark and I always sing it together.

He stands up and starts singing to me as I sit on the couch.

"I wasn't jealous before we met. Now every man that I see is a potential threat."

I bite my lip with a smile.

He walks behind the couch and slides his hands down my arms.

"And I'm possesive, it isn't nice," he sings as he runs to the coffee table and grabs a straw and pretends to smoke.

"You heard me saying that smoking was my only vice."

I grab the straw from him and set it down as I giggle.

"But now it isn't true."

I place my hands on my hips, immitating Sophie.

"Now everything is new."

He slowly walks tword me, placing his hands on my hips with mine on his shoulders.

"And all I've learned, has overturned."

His lips are so close to mine. I can feel his hot breath on my face.

"I beg of youuuuuuuuuuu!" He sings as I push him away.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Don't go wasting your emotion," I sing as I walk tword him in my wedding gown.

"Lay all your love on meeeee," I lean against the wall and Mark stands a couple feet away from me.

I get to sing my favorite part.

"It was like shooting a sitting duck," I sing as I pin myself to the wall at our reception.

He does the same actions as Sky and pretends to shoot me with a bow and arrow. I pretend to be shot and giggle.

"A little smalltalk a smile and, baby, I was stuck," he smiles his signature and perfect smile.

"I still don't know what you've done with me," I sing as I close my eyes and shake my head.

I begin to walk tword him with his arms wide open.

"A grown-up woman should never fall so easily," I stand in front of him as he runs his fingers through my hair.

"I feel a kind of fear when I don't have you near," he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and moves my veil.

"Unsatisfied, I skip my pride, I beg you deeeeaaaaar."

I fix his collar and bow tie while smiling at the love of my life.

"Don't go wasting your emotion, lay all your love on meeeee," he sings and kisses me.

Wade drags him away from me as Jack drags me away from him.

Wade, Bob, Jack, his brother, Matt, Ryan, Brian, Joseph (J-Fred), and Matthias all start singing and dancing like crazy people

"Don't go sharing your devotion! Lay all your love on meeeee! Hwuh! Don't go wasting your emotion, lay all your love on me!"

Mark starts to join then and I just start cheering with a smile upon my face.

Amanda, Singe, Sarah, (best friend's name), (friend's name), (other friend), (another friend), (sister), (sister/cousin) all start dancing and singing as well, then I join in. I can't help it.

"Don't go sharing your emotion, lay all your love on meeee!"

Mark and I smile and dance as the girls finish up the song.

I stare into my husband's chocolate eyes and kiss the man I call my love.

It will always be

Mark.

A/n

Just a short and sweet one.

11/10 recommend this movie.

The people that made the movie took all the songs by ABBA and made a movie out of it! How cool is that!

Plus

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS
THAT CAME IN LIKE
A DAY