Bullies

A/n
THANKS FOR 100+ READS!
btw guys, if you are having troubles or going through depression or bullying, PLEASE come and talk to me if you want. I will listen to you without 'trade'. I will listen to you and find a way to make you feel a lil better or even give you some advice. I love you guys! Ps sorry this is really bad.

I walk down the hall with my earbuds in my ears and books in my arms. My favorite music dances in my ears as i find my way to my locker.

I sigh as I put the combination in my lock and start to switch out my books.

I jump as someone yanks on one of the cords to my earbuds.

Ella. The snobby brat of the school. Also known as my bully.

"Didn't ya hear me?" She asks with a scowl.

I shake my head with a straight face.

"Well, I said, turn down your dumb music. It's way to loud. It's discusting, too."

I mentally roll my eyes and turn around, continuing my task.

She takes my phone and throws it down the hall.

This has happened before. That's why I have one of those bulky, protective cases. But it sucks.

I'll get that when she leaves.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me!"

I turn back around to ignore her, but Ella turns me back around and smacks my books out of my hands.

My first reaction was to fight, so I shoved her away from me. And hard.

Before I even saw it coming, she punches me forcefully in the brow, causing me to crash into the lockers.

She stomps away on her heels, joining her snickering group.

Something warm trickles down the side of my face. I gently touch my finger to the area where she hit me, wincing and pulling it in front of my face. Blood. She split my skin.

It hurts so much. Tears threaten to spill as the pain comes in waves. Some people stop in front of me and whisper, then move on. I just eant to go home.

I begin to pick up my books and closing my locker. I begin to walk off, hiding my face with the blood on my brow still dripping. Someone taps my shoulder. I reluctantly turn around to a boy with a worried look and my phone.

Mark. The built boy with blue hair abd rectangular glasses. In my opinion, he was the cutest boy in the school. And I hated him seeing me like this.

I take my phone and begin to walk away in embarrassment, but he grabs my shoulder and turns me around.

"She did hurt you," he huffed.

I look down at my feet and sniffle.

"Let me help you," he says as he grabs my hand and drags me down the hall.