Movie Night

Mark invited a couple of his buddies over his house. He told me they were going to be watching some movies. He invited me as well.

I ring the doorbell to Mark's house. I hear several footsteps at a time. Eight at the most. I hear a grunt and a thud, then the door opens.

"HELLO, (Y/N)," I jump at the sudden greeting of Felix, Sean, Matthias, and Mark, who is rushing to get up and to the door.

"Oh my god! Hello to you, too!" I say, gripping my chest as if it would fall apart from fear if I let go.

They all look down sheepishly, smiling with blush apparent on their cheeks.

I happen to be shorter than all four of them, so I have to look up slightly to see them.

"You gonna let me in?" I chuckle.

"Oh yeah!" Felix says, moving to the side.

"Sorry, Lass," Jack says, moving next to Felix. Felix glares at Jack.

Matthias moves back and gives the others an aggressive stare. Mark keeps his eyes on me with a smile as he moves out of the way.

I walk in the door and turn around.

"So, what are we gonna watch first?" I ask, confused by their face off.

"Oh! I set up some different movies for you to choose from in the basement," Mark says, turning to me.

"Oh and you can sit next to me!" Matthias says.

"Ok. Thanks, Matt!"

Felix, Sean, and Mark all dropped their shoulders in disappointment.

I headed downstairs with all the boys behind me.

They were acting so weird. They've never acted like this before. What's their problem?

Matt guided me to the couch where we sat. The others sat on the second sofa and Mark sat in the chair.

•°•°•°•°•°

I started to fall asleep with one of Mark's blankets wrapped around my shoulders. This movie was getting boring. I didn't notice when Matt put his arm around my shoulders. When I realized it, I stood up.

"I'm gonna get some water. I'll be back," I announced.

They all looked at me and nodded with smiles on their faces.

I made my way up the stairs, my feet dragging behind me.

I grabbed a cup and filled it up from the fridge.

As I took a sip, I heard,

"Hey."

I jumped, causing some water to spill on the floor and on my clothes.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you! Let me get you some dry clothes," Mark said. His face turned red.

"Looks like you peed yerself," Sean said, chuckling nervously.

My own face became hot from embrassment. So I nodded in return. I followed Mark to his room.

"I'm so sorry. Here's a shirt and some sweatpants," he said as he threw them onto the bed. When he turned around, he looked at my feet. "You might need some socks, too," he chuckled as he put them with the pile.

"You can come back down when you're ready. I'll let you change in here."

"Thank you, Mark."

He smiled.

"You're welcome, (Y/N)," he said before walking out and closing the door.

Mark's clothes smelled of cinnamon and cologne. I loved his scent. It always calmed me. I've always liked Mark. It was good to see him again.