Found You

The air was crisp and the lights were bright. My boyfriend had just broke up with me, so fresh tears streamed down my face as I shoved my hands into my pockets. I kept my eyes down and kept walking, sniffles escaping me. I tripped and landed on my hands, scraping them, slight beads of blood escaping the scratches. Of course, I landed on a gravelly surface. I picked myself up and dusted off my hands.

I heard screams of several people, yelling "Oh my GOD! Can I please get a picture with you?" I didn't bother to lift my head, I just kept going. I didn't know where.

I bumped into someone. I yelped and grabbed their arm, causing the girls to scream. My head began to throb. A hand went behind my back to catch me as I heard a breathy "whoa."

I thought I recognized the voice, but I didn't really care at the moment. I looked up, only to have my vision become blurred.

I saw a blob of red hair.

"Are you okay?"

I wiped my eyes and steadied myself.

"N-no I guess not."

"Do you want me to walk you home?" The man offered.

I looked back at him to realize it was thee Markiplier. The man I had been a fan of since he started his YouTube career. I spoke quickly.

"U-uhm. I don't really have a place. M-my boyfriend just kicked me out," I choked.

He nodded and looked at the small crowd of fangirls.

"Uh, hey guys, I can't take anymore questions. I'm sorry."

"That's alright," one girl said.

"Yeah, we understand," another said, smiling sympathetically at me.

The crowd dispersed after Mark had thanked them.

"I'm going to bring you to my home, okay?"

"A-alright."

Markiplier was bringing me to his very own home in the middle of LA.

We walked through the streets as Mark held me close and I weeped into his shoulder.

The sound of some cars passing by startled me slightly. I couldn't focus right away. I just cried absentmindedly.

Mark's thumb constantly rubbed back and forth on my shoulder. It started to rain. Mark had picked up the pace. I shook violently as the cold raindrops hit my face and bare arms.. It was so unusual to rain here. My gray t-shirt and dark sweatpants now became dotted in rain. Marks blue shirt now had a giant spot on it from my tears.

"I'm sorry I ruined your shirt," I said, sniffling.

"I could care less about my shirt. It's okay...?"

"(Y/N)."

"(Y/N). That's a pretty name."

I blushed slightly and tried to wipe away my tears, but new ones kept falling silently.

Mark unlocked the door to his house and he walked in first as I preferred. I didn't know what his house really looked like on the inside, so I didn't want to embarrass myself. I went behind him when I noticed Tyler and Ethan. I did not want them to see me like this. I glanced at the mirror to see my makeup running down my face, my red cheeks, tangled hair, and puffy eyes.

I heard Tyler speak and I tensed.

"Mark, who is that?"

The blue haired boy stood next to him in confusion.

"(Y/N), it's okay to come out, you know. They won't hurt you," Mark spoke gently.

"Uh.. Okay," I said, trying to wipe of my tears and eyeliner. I finally stepped out from behind Mark. They both smiled lightly at me, introducing themselves.

"I'm (Y/N)."

After that awkward disaster, Mark led me to the bathroom.

"Let's get you cleaned up, okay?" He said, eyeing my hands and tear-stained face. I nod sheepishly as he sits me down on the counter.

Mark grabs a rag and soaked it in hot water, squeezing it out and taking my hands. He dabbed every inch of my hand with it. It stung greatly. I hissed and tensed up, grabbing his hand. I quickly pulled my hand away and apologized.

"Sorry," I said.

"You have nothing to be sorry for," he whispered as he kept cleaning the scratches. 

I paused for a moment.

"You know," I said. "You really don't need to be doing this for me."

"Well," he smirked. "What if I want to, Miss Smart-Ass"

I smiled at him thankfully.

"Here, I'll get you a sweatshirt. You're shaking."

"Thank you, Mark," I said, hopping off of the counter as he left so I could splash my face with some water.

So that's what I did, splashed some cold water over my face, drying it with the towel he left me.

He came back soon with a black and blue sweatshirt. I slipped it over my head as he waited patiently. As I pushed my arms through, I realized that the sleeves went way past my fingertips. I chuckled. 

Mark smiled at me awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. Before he could say anything, I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, Mark," I said.

"You're welcome, (Y/N)," he said as his arms wrapped around me.

WHOA AN UPDATE