Video Games

A/n

Had to re write the first paragraph cuz for some odd reson, I began to write as "you" instead of "I". If you like this better, please tell me.

You and Mark were battling in a viseo game. You frantically smashed the buttons on the controller as Mark beat you.

"Friggen hell!" You yelled out.

When the boys would come over, you would play this with them and get lost, thinking you were another player and get confused as to why your character wouldn't move how you wanted it to.

"I don't get it!" You shouted.

Mark just chuckled at you. He thought you looked adorable in your little fits. He ran his fingers through his pink floof and went into action.

"Lemme help you, baby," he said as he lifted you onto his lap.

You blushed deeply at his actions.

He set the game as you versus a computer player.

You selected your player as he placed his hands over yours, pushing down on certain buttons as you paid attention to his movements.

He looked over your shoulder, gazing at the screen in front of you, as you glanced back and forth from his hands to the game.

You bit your lip in concentration. You were not good at these types of games. You were better at any other games except ones like this.

Little did you know, he loved how you weren't the best at these games. He thought your rage quits and fusses were the cutest things. He loved to teach you as well. The way you bit your lip and gnawed on the inside of your cheeks as you focused. He loved it.

He beat the computer player as you sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I still don't understand," you lied. You just wanted him to stay there.

He laughed and helped you stand.

He hugged you tightly and smiled. He slowly left a trail of kisses from your temple to your lips. Blush dusted your cheeks.

He smiled at you once again.

"Ice cream?" He suggested with a smirk.

You lit up at the thought of the sweet and soft treat melting in your mouth. You quickly nodded as he took your hand and chuckled, leading you out the door.

"Round two afterwards," he smirked

"Will you help me?"

"Of course, babe," he replied as he winked at you.

A/n

This was really short bjt I kinda liked this one and I hope you giys do to.

Remember to tell me if you like it as "you" or "I" better! That would help soooo much!