Halloween Weekend

Sean and Felix decided to come and visit on this Halloween season.

We all wanted to plan something for the holiday, so Mark had the fantastic idea to go to a haunted house. It was a surprise. He had already bought the tickets, so we really couldn't say no.

Every year, Mark takes me to Halloween parties. Sometimes even trick or treating. He makes me do his makeup. This year, he wants me to make him into a premature wendigo from Until Dawn.

I finish up getting ready when there's a knock at the door.

"(Y/N), can you get that?" Mark yells.

"Anything for you, darling," I shout as I run down the steps.

I open the door to see good old Felix.

"Hey, (Y/N/N)!" He says as he engulfs me in a bear hug.

"Good to see you, Poods!"

After a while, there's another knock.

"(Y-)"

"Yeah, I got it!" I stout to Mark as he edits a video.

I swiftly open the door to see my best friend with green hair.

"Jackaboy!"

A smile plays his lips as he squeezes me.

"Are you guys ready?" Jack asks. I can never get tired of his accent.

"Uhm, hang on, lemme get Mark."

I run up the stairs and stop in front of the full sized mirror, checking my outfit.

Black ripped jeans, black sweatshirt with purple bat wings printed on the back, and purple converse. I wear this sweatshirt almost every Halloween. It's cozy and big: just how I like it.

I run my fingers through my hair one last time and knock on the door telling Mark it's time to go.

"We have to go, Mark. Like, now!"

"Okay I'm coming," he says as he steps out of his recording room.

He wears his lucky flannel and blue jeans.

Before passing me, he kisses my cheek and runs downstairs, greeting the others while I follow close behind.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

We give the man our tickets as I grab Mark's hand. Constricting his hand in mine, we enter the spooky building. Faint screams, squeals, and yells are heard in the distance.

"BAH!"

"ARGH!" I yell as I bat the man's hands off my shoulders, only to realize, it's Sean.

Never been a fan of this.

I scold Sean and see Felix bending over, laughing.

"Shut up, Felix, let's go."

Mark smirks as we walk.

After a few jumpscares, a clown with blood splattered all over it, approaches us.

I squeal as Mark takes my shoulders. I began to think he would throw me behind him or something, but he threw me at the clown.

"Take her instead!" He yells as the boys run off.

The clown stands up straight and says, "wow."

I did not expect a high pitched voice to come from it.

A woman was in the costume.

"I know."

"Want me to help you get him back?"

"Can you do that?"

"Well, sure. I mean, I do own this place."

I smirk evilly as she takes me into the back, where other people in costumes wait for the perfect time to scare other victims.

"Okay guys, this is (Y/N). Her boyfriend just sacrificed her to save himself and it was pretty dumb. He ran off with two other guys. One with brown hair, and one with green. Her boyfriend has red hair."

I smirk as we put together a plan and find them on the camera monitors.

Mark's POV

Sean, Felix, and I run off, leaving (Y/N) behing. She's gonna kill me for that. But it was worth it. Her face was amazing.

After a minute or so, we see a crowd of zombies and clowns holding a girl in the air. She squeals and yelps in terror.

I know that scream.

It's (Y/N).

"Guys! That's (Y/N)! Come on!" I yell to the boys as I run to the crowd.

Suddenly, I feel awful for what I've done.

Yet they're people in costumes, this really isn't supposed to happen.

As I get closer to the crowd, more people jump out at me, scaring the life out of the three of us.

"Is this what you planned, Mark? Is this what you planned?!" She yelps is she's tossed around like a ragdoll.

"Hell no!" I respond as I try to reach for her.

She starts to laugh.

Something is definatley wrong.

The crowd of blood-stained clowns and pale zombies start to chuckle and laugh as well. They put her down.

"What the fuck?"

"Awh, Markimoo? You didn't think I'd get you guys back?" She says as she squishes my face together with her palms.

"What?!"

"Yep!"

I stare at her with wide eyes and glance at the others. Jack with his mouth in the shape of an 'O'. Felix with his eyes buldging out of his skull.

"And you know the best part?"

I just stare as she holds up her phone.

"I got it on video." A devilish smirk upon her face, she laughs again.

A/n

4% edited :(

Sorry. This isn't the best.