She Used To Be Mine

I recommend listening to the song above while reading.

It all ended. Right there. In the blink of an eye. My whole life changed. But if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be fighting for my life.

•°•°•°•°•°

Fall. My favorite season. The crisp air was refreshing. The leaves crunched beneath my feet as I walked through the neiborhood with my headphones shoved in my ears. The beautiful colors surrounded me, making me feel like I was in heaven.

I looked down at my feet and continued to walk. I was on my way to the store, but I insisted on walking for fresh air. I thought of Mark as I took my stroll. Mark is my boyfriend. You might know him. The ever so famous YouTuber, Markiplier. He was recording today. I didn't really get to say goodbye. I didn't want to bother him.

I began to cross the street as a new song began to play. My favorite song. She Used To Be Mine.

I hummed along for a little bit, until I saw people trying to yell at me, waving their hands and pointing in all different directions. I was confused. I furrowed my brows as I turned around.

A truck.

I screamed as It came in contact with my body.

I felt no pain. Even when I hit the concrete.

My skin scraped against the ground, tearing out my headphones and ripping my pants and sweatshirt.

As I lay there, I could faintly hear the song from my phone.

She's imperfect, but she tries.

People began to crowd around me.

She is good, but she lies.

Some began to yell and scream.

She is hard on herself.

They began to call the police and ambulences.

She is broken, and won't ask for help.

The hair that was in my face, tickled my nose, but I couldn't move.

She is messy, but she's kind.

A crimson liquid began to pool around me as I noticed my limbs bent in weird angles.

She is lonley, most of the time.

Oh. Blood.

She is all of this mixed up and baked in a beautiful pie.

That's when I passed out. After I saw the red and blue lights flashing, everything was dark.

She is gone, but she used to be mine.

•°•°•°•°•°

Mark's POV

"And I will see you in the next video, BUH-BYE!" I shouted as I heard my phone ring.