I'll Keep You Safe Pt. 1

Only because I keep referencing Until Dawn and I am still a fan of the game. :) sorry about the length!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!11!

My name is (Y/N) (L/N). My friends describe me as intellegent, caring, and persistent. Have a crush on one of my friends. His name is Mark Fischbach.

Last year, we had a loss of two girls in the group. They were twins named Hannah and Beth Washington. Our other friends pulled a prank on Hannah, causing them to run out into a snow stirm on Mount Washington. They went missing, and were soon presumed dead. A year later, we are now making our way back to the lodge on the mountain. Their brother, Josh is the host. He said it would be good for everyone.

Here I am now, sitting on a bus on my way to Blackwood Pines wearing a black beanie, navy blue sweatpants, a blue sweatshirt, and dark, winter boots. My hair cascaded over my shoulders and by backpack hung on my shoulders. I sat back as I listened music, my earbuds shoved into my ears. I was worried about Josh, but I knew I shouldn't be. I had my mind focused on Mark. I was excited to see him.

The bus had stopped. I got up and thanked the driver. He smiled politely as I stepped off the bus, meeting the large, hanging sign that read Blackwood Pines. I huffed, watching the white vapor float from my breath. I rubbed my arms and began to walk. The snow crunched beneath my feet.

It was cold. Very cold. I continued to walk up the trail. I came to a gate. A paper was attatched to it.

Gate's busted. Climb over.
-Chris

"Dammit," I mumbled in frustration.

Chris was a good friend of mine. He was one of the funniest people I knew. He was like my protective older brother. He has a crush on Ashley, the bookworm of the group. She was incredibly kind hearted and smart.

I walked over to the cobblestone wall and behan to climb. The stone was cold against my fingers. Once I reached the top, I jumped down, landing miserably. My foot caught on the top and I fell onto my hands first.

"Agh!"

"Hello?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Sam?"

"(Y/N) are you alright?" She asked as she quickly climbed over to help. Her blonde hair was tucked into a bun under her hat. She wore a leather jacket, plaid red skirt, and leggings underneath.

I stood up and brushed myself off.

"Yeah. I'll live. It's so good to see you!" I said as I hugged her.

"It's great to see you, too!"

We walked up the trail together.

Bvv bvv

Chris' phone was vibrating inside his backpack. It stuck out only a little bit. Sam reached for it.

"No, don't do that. That would be a little rude," I said.

"Yeah, you're right. I just wanted to see if it wad Ash. They need to get together already! I don't know why they can't see it's so obivious," she said.

"I know."

"What's obvious?"

"Oh Chris! Jeez!" I gripped my chest in fear.