I'm still confused about who they're talking about and why I'm in danger. Well, I get to hear it once we get off school.

Speaking of school, we arrived here, and I gulped. I don't know why I'm so nervous. It wasn't some red carpet.

We got off the car and went inside. I feel stares at me immediately like I would have been away for years. The guys are walking behind me like some guards.

Now I get it. Everyone is looking at the guys. I shrug it off and go to my locker.

''Um guys, if you want to act normally, this isn't normal,'' I say when I open my locker.

''Why? It was completely normal?'' Jimin asked.

''Well, what would you say if you saw one girl with three extra hot-looking young men walking behind her like models?''

They looked at each other. ''Well-'' Jungkook was cut by someone yelling at my name.

I know this voice.

''Y/n! For god sake, there you are! Where the hell have you been, and why didn't you answer your phone!'' Momo came yelling at me, not noticing the guys behind me.

''Well, hello to you too. My phone is dead, and I was busy with something.'' Momo peeked behind me.

''Okay, Y/n, I know you're crazy, but I never thought you would be this crazy to have a foursome,'' she said while giggling

''Y-yah! I didn't! Gosh, your mind is dirty!''

''Well, what else would I think when three hot guys are behind you, looking at you like little puppies? Nice catch!'' she winked.

''Shhh, Momo, stop it! They're my cousins!''

''Oh .. How can you contain yourself with them! I would eat them alive,'' Momo said while looking at them. I roll my eyes and close my locker. I drag Momo with me to the next class.

''See you at lunch, boys!''

The boys stayed looking in your direction. ''She is going to be fine, Jungkook, don't worry. Do you think they would come to school? Besides, they don't even know,'' Jimin said.

''How do you know that? They have all kinds of men looking at us,'' Jungkook said ''And besides, Yeri saw her. Even if I kind of trust her, it doesn't mean that she isn't going to tell him.''.

''They won't do anything in a public place, and I'm sure Momo is with her all the time,'' Taehyung said and patted Jungkook's back. Jungkook sighed, and they all went their separate ways.

As I walked to my first class, Momo kept asking questions about the night and the boys.

''Why didn't you tell you to have three hot cousins?'' Momo asked.

''I didn't know you wanted to know that,'' I answered since I hated lying, and now I had to do it.

''That tall brown-haired boy with a cute smile was hot. What do you say should I try?'' Is she talking about Jungkook?

''Um, well yes, but unfortunately, he has a girlfriend.''.

Technically, it's true since we haven't talked about dating or anything. We just had sex twice.

Oh god, twice, and we are not even together.

''Oh really? Well, that's too bad. So what did you do with them?'' she asked when we entered the classroom and went to our seats.

''Nothing much..''

Is having sex, making friends with the killers, and meeting the love of your life again nothing? What a liar am I?