Chapter 5

The understanding

If you prefer a video version 👇🏼:

Remember to give this chapter a vote ⭐️
and follow me on my Instagram @/taehyungslittleberry (I write imagines there by request)

________________________

Finally, I would get out of this house and see where I am. I was so curious about it. I won't be in this house any longer. I'll get to see my school, not that I loved school in any way. It just helps me to move on and sort off.

We went to the car, and the guys had some drivers. I'm starting to think that they are sons of CEOs or something. No one in Korea has this kind of service than those.

At least, this is what I have heard and imagined. It doesn't matter right now. Jungkook promised to tell me everything after school. I hope I will get answers this time and no one will stop us.

I don't know when or where the guys got me this outfit I'm wearing. I have ripped jeans and a white t-shirt on me with white converses. They said we're going shopping tomorrow.

Suddenly I'm being helped with everything, and is it a little weird? Considering how they acted towards me a few days ago, even knowing what I was to Jungkook.

I'm nervous. I have been away for the whole weekend. Well, that's not weird, but to my parents, it is. They must be worried about me but also mad.

And Momo? She must be worried about it too since my phone died and I haven't charged it yet. I don't even know where my phone is.

I watch the forest view and the house, or mansion, through the window. There is nothing but trees or fields around us. It's beautiful.

I can see far away from the fields. It's much better than staying in a city with huge buildings, cars, and people. Here it's more relaxing, and I can hear my thoughts.

''So, Y/n, remember we are going to be there all the time.'' I hear Jimin saying, and I turn to them. They must have seen how nervous I feel. It feels like the first day of school.

''You remember your story?'' Taehyung asked.

Oh yeah, the guys have done a backup story to my disappearance. God knows how many times I heard it when we ate breakfast.

''Yes. After that party, I was so drunk that I couldn't go home. I thought about my cousins who lived nearby, and I stayed with them for the whole weekend since I hadn't seen them in a while, and I didn't want my parents to know about my ''party,''

''And my phone died, and they didn't have the right charger for me, and eventually, I just forgot about it.''

They all nodded and smiled at me. Jungkook took my hand and came me the look ''everything is going to be fine''.

''So, are you guys going to attend classes? Or are you going to stand like statues in the hallway? What if someone recognizes you?''

''Well, that's impossible since Taehyung and I went to a different school and Jungkook too, but you two were too young then. I bet no one recognizes us.'' Jimin said.

''Oh..''

''But we might attend some classes, but we think you're perfectly safe in the classroom. And if something happens, we get out of there.'' Taehyung said.