Lia laughed at Dylan's corny antics.

"Happy anniversary baby! Dylan said.

Lia's face turned red. Omg! I forgot!" she thought quietly.

"Baby, I'm so sorry!" Lia apologized sincerely. Her face scrunched up in shame. "Omg! How can I...? She was really embarassed.

Dylan just smiled and hugged her tightly. He kissed her passionately.

"I will only forgive you in one condition.." Dylan said with a slight glint in his eyes.

Lia is already scared of what he might ask him.

"Give me a baby..." Dylan said with all seriousness. "right after graduation.

Lia swallowed hard but the saliva went to the wrong pipe. She coughed until she's out breath. Tears spilling out of her eyes, she has her eyes shut.

Dylan laughed and stroke her back."Baby, I was just kidding!"

She hit him hard on his arms repeatedly. "You're crazy!"

"That's what you get from forgetting our anniversary." Dylan teased poking her side, knowing the Lia is ticklish.

Lia thrased wildy avoiding Dylan's tickling. She was already out of breath when Dylan stopped.

They finished watching the movie then fell asleep next to each other. Cuddled and tangled between the sheets.

------------------------------

It's been three days and Lia has not seen Dylan. The last time they were together was their anniversary. She keeps on calling him during the first day but she already stopped. She doesn't want him to think she is clingy.

Lia is driving on her way to buy groceries since her mom asked her. She decided to stop by Starbucks to buy green tea.

Getting off her car, Lia straightened her shirt and grabbed her purse. She walk towards the cafe's door. She grabbed the handle and was about to swing it open when she saw Dylan sitting at the corner with his profile facing her. He did not notice her.

She was about to wave at him when a girl bumped into her on her way inside the cafe.

"Dylan!" the girl waved.

Lia hid behind the pillar inside the café for her not to be seen. She saw the girl leaned in and kissed Dylan on the cheek.

Dylan held the girl at arms length examining her and then hugged her smiling.

Lia sat down at the other corner of the café where the two cannot see her. She observed them from a far talking to each other. The girl would sometimes hit Dylan on his arm playfully and she rested her hand on his knee one time.

Their face are so close to each other, she wondered what she is whispering to him.

She tried calling Dylan to see what he will do. She saw him pick up his phone and then set the phone on the table after checking it out, face down.

Red blotches blurred Lia's eyes together with tears. She is mad at him. He's been ignoring her and now this. She did not even realized she shredded the Starbucks tissue to pieces.

"Hey Lia." Jacob waved his hand over her face. "You okay?"

Blinking, Lia looked at Jacob who is standing in front of her. Jacob looked over his shoulder to check who Lia is observing and saw Dylan with the girl. "Oh. I smell trouble in paradise." he said.

"Shut up Jacob. Leave me alone!" she said calmly.

Jacob pulled out a chair and sat down uninvited. "I know that you're not my biggest fan after everything that happened. But we should go there and punch Dylan for doing this to you!"