We're partners!

Three days before Springbreak...

"Hi!"

Lia has been trying to get Mr. Transferee's name and everytime she says hi to him, the only reaction she gets is a glance. This is definitely irritating for her.

The guy is a nerd. 6ft tall. He wears thick framed glasses though it looks good and preppy. He always has a book on his hand. He's always on smart casual as if he is part of the faculty. His brown hair always messy.

"Hi sexy!", Kylie seconding Lia.

Still a glance.

"I don't get this guy, Li. He is really not paying attention to us hahaha!"

"I know right! He is so uptight. I want him to loosen up", Lia replied.

"I bet this is gonna be the time your spell is not going to work", Kylie teased.

"Then let's bet on it!", Jacob of the soccer team suddenly joined our little conversation. "If you don't get nerdy guy to sleep with you before Springbreak ends, you will sleep with me at your place"

"What if I get him to sleep with me?", she challenged.

"I will ask my mom who is an alum in Yale to give you a recommendation, since you want to go to that school so badly." Jacob replied matter of factly.

"DEAL!"

The nerdy guy entered the room and occupied the seat next to Lia. This is the only class they have together and nerdy guy does not come to school a lot. He is just taking units.

"Okay, good morning. I will assign you a partner for a project which needs to be submitted 5 days after Springbreak", Mr. Harley declared making every one groan. He started ranting off names. "...Lia and Dylan...Kylie and Cole"

Realizing it is the nerdy guy, Lia gave Kylie a wink.

---------------

"Class dismissed"

"Hey, Dylan! Dylan!", Lia said trying to catch up with his long strides.

Slowing down, he turned looking at her. He is waiting for her to continue whatever she wants to say.

"Hi, I'm Lia. We are partners. Do you want to start on the project this afternoon?, ahmmm I really want to start early. I don't want this project getting in the way come Springbreak?", she explained.

"Yeah, of course. Springbreak is really important to me", he replied rolling his eyes. His voice full of sarcasm.

"Wow! Just in case you don't know, I have grades I need to maintain because I have dreams of getting into Yale. Plus, I have a social life I need to balance it with!", she retaliated.

"Social life, you mean you sexcapade slash sex life?", he replied, raising his eyebrows.

She was surprised with the reply. She stopped on her tracks. He grabbed his collar and pressed her lips near his earlobe.

"If that is how you want to call it then yes! And maybe you should try it. I can fvck your brains out and knock some sense out you", she whispered then walked out.

---------------

"Ding-dong!" "Ding-dong"

Lia ran to get the door and was surprised to see who was standing in front of their door step.

"Dylan..."

He is standing there wearing a distressed pair of jeans and a white v neck shirt.