Dark alleys are the best

"Yes! Yes! Harder!...ahhhhh...", Lia screamed from the top of her lungs while she's bend over a dark alley, not caring whether someone will catch them. Which she thinks adds to the excitement by the way.

She's 19. Five feet tall. Raven shoulder length hair. Sassy. She has a reputation. Many would say she's a whore. But if you would ask her she would say she's a player.

"What?! You think only guy can play a nd if it is a woman, she's a whore?!", she would always say.

She's just full of air because she really doesn't sleep around unlike what everybody is thinking. She lost her V-card with a guy she thought was the one. And from then on, she flirts and makes out with anyone who shows interest.

Anyways, with the circumstances, she has her little black dress bunch up to her waist and her lacey red panties parted to the side.

This guy she met, what was he said his name was? Anyways he is exceeding all her expectations. He started rubbing her clït furiously while driving his long hard cøck inside her. She could feel his length reaching places she never knew would feel this good. He is gripping her waist as if it is his lifeline. She's sure that will leave a mark but she doesn't mind. It's been a while since she had a mind blowing sex like this.

With a growl, he flipped her to face him. He pressed her against the wall. He lifted her off the ground while she wrapped her legs around his waist. Holding him with one hand, he guided his hardness, impaling her, entering her drenched core making her gasp, a moan escaping both of them. She buried her face on the crook of his neck as she felt that she is about to reach her climax.

He buried her fingers through her long locks and pulled it so that he is facing him.

"I want to you see you come, you are so fucking tight", his green eyes turning dark with lust. "Say my name, tell me how i make you feel!" he ordered, almost growling.

(Well, well well, i thought you never ask, she thought to herself)

"Fuck me! Faster!! Harder... Hmmmmmm yeaaah that's it. You feel so goood! So big..Ohhhh yea---", her words are cut off by his plump lips which by the way taste like whiskey and mints.

He thrusted into her deeper if that is even possible. His movements becoming sloppy as he is almost over the edge. She clenched her muscle, squeezing his length.

"I'm cumming..", he whispered.

"Yes! Me too.., don't pull out, i'm on the pill", grinding her hips againts him, they both reach their orgasm.

They keep on grinding, riding their orgasm. She bucked against him as she comes down from her high.

"That was amazing!", he exclaimed while zipping his pants up and fixing his belt. "Do you want to, uhmm maybe grab a cup of coffee?".

Lia laughed while fixing her dress and hair. "Nope", popping her P.

"GTG", she said strutting away from the "crimes scene", blowing him a kiss.