Conflicts

AN: Dylan Graves on top. Just imagine him in rash guard for the mean time 😂

---------------------
The waves rolled gently to the shore. Its sound calming Kylie lulling her to sleep.

She has her hat on her face while she basks under the sun's rays. Soaking in vitamin E,or some sh!t she read somewhere.

She felt someone beside her. She peaked under her hat and saw Jenny lying next to her.

"Hi!", Jenny said.

"So where's Jacob?", Kylie asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jenny sighed and rolled her eyes. "Don't start Kylie, you know what we have should just remain between the two of us."

Kylie sat down and leaned on her left arm towards Jenny. Looking into her eyes. "You know I like you. And I am willing to take this relationship to the next level and be serious with it. And I want it to be with you."

"I know...", Jenny hesitated. "but I don't know what my friends would say. It will be weird for them."

"If they cannot accept you, then they are not really a friend right?"

Jenny reached out and held Kylie's hand. "Please give me more time", she pleaded. "Let's just enjoy this little moments that we have.

Kylie conceded and nodded.

"On Springbreak party this Friday, I promised." Jenny added.

"Babe!" Jacob called Jenny.

Jenny pulled away from Kylie. Kylie just sighed.

"Hi Kylie, where's Lia."

Kylie lay down on her sarong again. "with Dylan winning the bet"

Kylie noticed that Jacob's hand is on Jenny's hip. Jacob just laughed not aware that Kylie is already jealous. Jenny tugged on Jacob's hand so they can leave.

"Bye Kylie", Jenny said hesitantly.

"By the way Jenny, if Jacob wins the bet, you okay with him sleeping with Lia?" Kylie asked boldly.

"Jenny's fine", Jacob answered for Jenny, embracing her and kissing her in front of Kylie. Jacob deepened the kiss opening Jenny's mouth. Kylie even saw his tongue darted inside Jenny's mouth.

"Gross!" Kylie muttered.

Both them were panting after the short make out session. Jenny looked at Kylie apologetically.

"Get a room!" Kylie teased pretending she is not affected.

"Oh we will. It's just 10am, we have all day" Jacob winked.

Jacob and Jenny left Kylie hand in hand. They went to the swimming pool near the falls hidden from view. There are hydrangeas lining the side of it. Jenny swam to the side.

Jacob followed her hugging her from behind. His hands travelling down her stomach fumbling with the strings of her bikini bottom. Jenny felt the heat travelling downward. Pooling on her core.

She felt Jacob's forefinger on her sliít. It was so easy for hee to be affected by him. Just one touch and she will spread willingly for this guy. But she also likes Kylie. She know though there are a lot of complications being with Kylie.

Jacob started rubbing his finger on her entrance. She was so aroused, she burried her face on her arms resting on the side of the pool to suppress a moan from escaping.

She is so caught up in the moment that she is not even worried that someone might catch them. She can feel his length poking behind her.

Jacob started sucking her shoulder near her collar bone. She's sure it will leave mark but her sense of reason are all gone at the moment.

She lifted her head and arch her back to press against Jacob's hard body. She tried to kiss him. Just when she was about to reach his waiting lips, she saw Kylie watching them from a far. The hurt in her eyes is so obvious even if they are a few meters away.

Jacob reached on her cheek to close the gap and continue with the kiss. Jenny just closed her eyes and forgot all about Kylie as Jacob licked and sucked on her bottom lip. When she opened her eyes, Kylie is no longer there.

Jacob held her by the waist and bend her over the pool. She just complied waiting for him to plunge his hard shaft inside. She waited naked from waist underneath the water and braced herself.
------------

Dylan walked Lia back to their room. They lingered on the door waaiting for each other to say something.

Dylan is wearing blue board shorts and a matching rash guard. Lia teased him on looking better by abandoning all his "professor clothes". He just laughed. "so i'll pick you up at 8pm?"

"Yes! Lia replied and pecked him on the cheek swiftly. Then shut the door on his face.

Lia leaning against the closed there she is smiling like a lunatic.

Her smile was wiped out when he remembered Ryan's threat to pick her up at 8pm and also when she heard Kylie crying.

She stepped into the room and sat next to Kylie on the bed. Kylie's eyes were already puffy from crying.

"Ky, what's wrong?"

Kylie just shook her head. She wants to pour her heart out to Lia but she doesn't know she likes girls. She knows inside that she will still accept her no matter what but she is not ready to tell her yet.

She wants to face her own battle this time. Lia has always been there for her since she met her. They stayed with each other through thick and thin. Now, she needs to do this on her own.

Lia just let Kylie cry it out. She understands she is not ready yet. She just stroke her hair gently.

--------------------

The sun is at it's peak when Lia pulled the blinds. It is already 2pm.

She fell asleep too after Kylie cried herself to sleep. She can hear Kylie's peaceful intake of oxygen. Her mouth is even slightly parted. She looks really tired though all she did was sunbathe a while ago. She wonders why Kylie was so upset. Maybe it has something to do with Jenny since she saw them argue last time.

She went to the window and saw that the resort is buzzing with activity.

There are people strolling at the beach in their bikinis. Some are eating ice cream while sitting on lounge chairs near the pool. The cheer squad building a pyramid in the swimming pool while the soccer team is readying for a banana boat ride.

Deciding on eating on one of the food stalls near the beach, she changed into a distressed denim shorts and a cute crop top and wore her aviators.

She decided she will just buy food for Kylie. On her way out, she spotted Liam and Ryan going to the beach.

Liam asked her to join them and she doesn't have choice but to agree.

They went to the hotel's restaurant instead. She ordered fresh fish steak and hand rolled sushi.

They were chatting when Lia felt something hit her leg gently. It was Ryan's foot touching her foot playfully while her brother is oblivious to what is happening under the table.

Lia coughed and almost spit her drink all over the table when she felt Ryan's barefoot this time travelling higher up her short shorts. She not so discreetly kicked him on the shin making the table shake.

"Hey!", Liam exclaimed. Lia just apologized.

"Something bit me.." Lia lied. She felt her phone buzzing and saw two new incoming SMS.

"8pm, I'll pick you up", both message said one coming from Dylan and the other from the trouble sitting across her.

"This is going to be long day", Lia thought to herself feeling tired already.