Dates

Dylan and Lia 🔝

The malls are busy with school girls roaming around the boutiques in the hunt for a perfect prom dress.

Lia has Dylan in tow while Kylie is trying on a dress. Dylan is seated in one of the waiting couches inside the store playing with his phone. He is growing bored by the hour but he would not dare complain. He understands this is important to Lia.

Kylie came out wearing a ballerina like dress with lace and gems sewn on the bodice. She looks cute and adorable.

"That's it! RIGHT baby?", Lia asked Dylan elbowing him.

Dylan looked up from the game he is playing and gave them a thumbs up.

"Li, I don't know why we are doing this I told you I don't want to attend.", Kylie said stomping her way back to the dressing room.

"You know what Ky? You should enjoy this. We are about to graduate so let's attend this prom. We'll have fun!", Lia encouraged.

Kylie has been missing out a lot on her social life. She rarely goes out to mingle with Lia and their other friends. She stays in her room most of the time. If she goes out, she would go hiking or trekking alone, a new hobby she has acquired. She misses Cassie so much but she lost her cellphone and now she doesn't have anyways to contact her.

Lia felt that she has been neglecting Kylie since school has resumed and Dylan has been keeping her occupied. That is why she dragged her today to go dress shopping for prom.

It's Lia's turn now to choose a prom dress while Kylie is waiting on the line to pay for her purchase.

She pulled a black satin dress from the rack and went inside the dressing room. She shed her clothes off and hang it on the hook near the full length mirror. She was putting on the dress when she was surprised to see Dylan standing behind her checking her out.

"I like that one already", he said embracing her from behind and kissing her neck, slightly tasting her. "You smell so good"

Lia stretched her neck on the side to give way to Dylan's kisses. She held Dylan by the neck and pressed herself against him feeling the evident buldge in his pants. "We'll get caught..." she whimpered as she felt Dylan's hand travelling dangerously low on her stomach while his left hand is stroking her breäst.

An audible gasp escape from her mouth as Dylan hiked up and her dress and place his two fingers over her sex. "I want to taste you."

She tried hard not to moan but the sensation is too much. She almost scream when Dylan moved her fingers on her panty covered slit. Good thing, he covered her mouth with his lips, swallowing her moans as she came under his touch. She faced him and kissed him feverishly.

He helped her put on the black dress and nodded his approval when it fit. Then he helped her in putting her own dress and they both step out of the dressing room.

Kylie has her jaws on the floor when they both emerged from the room looking like a mess. The sales lady has the same expression.

Dylan just shrugged while Lia smiled sheepishly and told the lady that they are buying the dress.

"Lia! What the hell?", Kylie scolded her but laughed in the end.

"What can I do? We can't help ourselves." she explained, her face red from embarrassment.

------------------

Days go by as normal. It is just a day before the prom night and the dress Kylie and Lia bought together is waiting at the back of the doors of their rooms. It felt like they bought it for ages.

Dylan is waiting for Lia outside their house. The sun is shining brightly, promising a good weather for the beach.

He is leaning against his car waiting patiently. He texted Lia early in the morning, and told her to wear something casual.

Lia approached him and hugged him. She is wearing a white thin loose v-neck shirt and acid wash boyfriend pants. She has her hair pulled up in a messy ponytail.

"You look delectable.", Dylan whispered seductively. Slightly grabbing her by the a$s.

"Stop baby. We might end up in my room not leaving again.." Lia complained with a mischievous smile on her lips.

"Don't temp me." Dylan reiterated. "Let's go!"

"Where are we going anyways?"

"It's a surprise!" Dylan said with a glint in his eyes.

They pulled over a house with a huge lawn where some people are milling around with dogs and other animal.

"Animal Foundation", Lia read the sign.

They went to an animal shelter.

"What are we doing here?"

"I'm a volunteer here baby. I help with exercising the dogs and socializing with them." Dylan explained. "We help take care of rescued animals and look for a new home for them."

Knowing this, her love overflowed for this guy. She hugged him tightly.

"I love you so much!" she can feel tears about to escape from her eyes. She's happy she ended up with this loving guy in front of her.

"I.LOVE.YOU. Love. You!" she kissed him all over his face.

Dylan told her he wants to adopt a puppy. They went inside and checked out the available dogs.

On their way in they saw Jacob with Jenny. Lia decided to steer clear from them but Jacob saw them and approached them dragging Jenny behind him.

"Hey Lia, you're with your new toy." Jacob said provoking her. "I think it's about time you tell him about you winning the bet. Then find yourself a new toy"

Lia did not reply. She just quietly signed the application form for adoption ignoring Jacob.

Jacob reached for her arm and about to pull her to face him when Dylan grabbed Jacob by the shoulder stopping him.

"Don't you dare touch her. And make sure you give her that Yale recommendation that she won." Dylan threatened.

Jacob has his mouth opened not believing that Dylan actually knew the bet. He looked Dylan up and down sizing him. When he realized he is no match for him, he left them two alone.

After completing all the necessary steps to adopt a dog, Lia brought home a cute pitbull named Syrup. She loves giving kisses to Lia. She has a white spot around her eyes and her entire body is light golden brown.

------------------------

The night of the prom has arrived. Lia's mom is curling her raven locks while she applies make up on her face. She slipped on a strappy sandals.

They heard Liam calling from the bottom of the stairs to tell them that Dylan is already waiting for them.

She went down the stairs. She slowed down as she is afraid to slip and fall on her butt.

Dylan on the other has his eyes trained on her. He has smile on his lips. He streched his hand out to guide her on the stairs and leaned in for kiss when she is at the last step of the stairs. "You're beautiful!"

"You don't look bad yourself Mr. Graves." she returned the compliment while checking Dylan out in his tux.

Lia's mom took a photo of them before they leave. She asked Dylan to wait in the car to check on someone.

Lia knocked on their guest room to call on to a girl who's been staying with her since yesterday.

"You ready?" Lia asked.

The girl wearing a lacy black short dress and black pumps stood up and walked with Lia going to Dylan's car and they left on their way to the prom.