It is not a date

6pm.

On the bed, lies a black maxi dress.

In front of the dresses, Lia applies a light make up. She curled her black hair that looks brunnette now after being bleached when she stayed under the sun for too long. She donned her black strapless maxi dress and a gold thin belt. The fabric cling to her curves then flows nicely from her hips to her toes. She slipped on her gold thong sandals. She grabbed her clutch bag and put in some mints, lip gloss and an oil control film.

She shoot Dylan an SMS to ask what room was he staying. It turned out he is staying on the hotel next to the one she is staying because he came Tuesday and there is no vacant room on Hotel Kilua anymore.

The sky is clear and full of stars when Lia walked across the sand covered path going to the next hotel. She did not wait for the clock to strike at 8 since she knows Ryan will go to her room at the same with Dylan.

The hotel Dylan is staying at is almost the same with their hotel. It is just a bit smaller. It has lush garden with hibiscus lining one side of the infinity pool. The infinity pool is amazing it looks like it continues to the ocean.

The frontdesk lady greeted her with a smile.

"Dylan Graves?"

Frontdesk lady picked up and dialed on the phone resting on the desk, "Your name miss?"

"Lia Tresner"

"He'll be here in a minute."

"Thank you!", Lia replied.

She walked to the pool area and waited patiently for Dylan.

Dylan wolf whistled as soon as she saw Lia standing next to the pool. She turned around and laughed at Dylan's reaction complete with jaws on the floor.

"You don't look bad yourself, Mr. Graves", Lia said.

Dylan is wearing khaki cropped pants and a white v-neck shirt. He looked boyish with his attire. He held out his hand and helped Lia on the steps but he did not let go anymore on their way out of the hotel. Instead he entwined his fingers to hers.

"I was supposed to pick you up right?"

"I decided to surprise you", Lia lied. "And to be clear this is not a date.

"Okay, not a date" Dylan agreed.

Outside the hotel a silver convertible is waiting for them.

"Wow, nice ride!" Lia exclaimed clearly impressed.

"I just borrowed it from a friend who lives here", Dylan replied scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.

Lia laughed at his reaction, "You're cool" she said.

They chat about everything while Dylan drives. There is something sexy about the way he handles the steering wheel.  He looks so at ease and effortless. The wind blowing gently on his face. Lia finds it really sexy.

He would glance at Lia from time to time while Lia tells him about her childhood experiences animatedly.

The car rolled to stop in front of a nice Luau restaurant. Dylan opened the car door for Lia. And they walked hand in hand.

They ordered stir fry vegetables and island style chicken. It is basically chicken marinated in guava sauce with pineapple and sesame seeds. They talked endlessly. Getting to know each other.

"So coffee or milk?", Dylan asked.

"Milk"

Dylan: Favorite color?