Tricks

Finally giving in, Kylie checked the messages coming from Jenny. She has not seen her for days now. She did not even see her in the party and the fun part is she does not miss her.

The fine specimen sleeping next to her is enough for her but she knows she has to talk to Jenny. She will not be like her. "I will give closure unlike what she's been doing to me. For my peace of mind too", she thought to herself. She sent Jenny a quick message asking her to meet up by the cottage near the beach in the after noon.

Kylie watches Cassie snoring lightly beside her. She laughed inwardly at herself feeling like a creep watching her sleep when suddenly Cassie grabbed her and bear hugged her arms and legs entwined together.

Cassie pecked her on her nose. "Good morning babe" then kissed her softly on her lips.

"Good morning" Kylie purred nibbling on Cassie's lower lip. She felt her smile with the gesture. "What do you want to do today?"

Cassie just remained silent. They cuddled for couple of minutes when Cassie's stomach decided to let itself known by grumbling loudly. They laughed at the sound of it.

"It's been decided then..." Kylie teased pinching Cassie's nose lightly.

They went to grab breakfast near the beach. They were talking animatedly about Cassie's experience coming out the closet. Kylie has her legs on Cassie's lap while eating a clubhouse sandwich and Cassie's is drinking a watermelon juice.

"...so it was thanksgiving, right? They were cutting the turkey and i was like..i just blurted it out." Cassie demonstrated with all fake seriousness "I'm gay.."

"And they were like statues suddenly. Then, granny started crying and my mom was all like in denial saying it is just a phase. My brothers were hi-fiving each other talking about paying up for losing on the bet. It was raucous!" Kylie was laughing imagining the scenario. "And then, my dad pounded on the table and said with a loud voice "NOW CAN WE HAVE THE DAMN TURKEY!"

Kylie laughed so hard she even snorted a little in which Cassie laughed even harder kissing her on the corner of her lips. "You're so cute!"

"I am sexy. All rated sexy!" Kylie pouted.

Cassie poked her on the side laughing. "I concede" knowing better than to argue with her.

And then they talked about past relationships. Kylie did not share hers since she is not considering Jenny as an ex and she doesn't count because of that. While Jenny talked about hers openly how she got rejected many times because her gaydar is way off. Most of the girl she hit on turn out to be straight. She just can't tell the difference.

And there was this one girl, her bestfriend. She was so sweet and nice to her. "We were just hanging in my room when she suddenly kissed me, which is my first kiss by the way and that's when I confirmed to myself that this is not a phase.", Cassie said with a smile. "We stayed together for almost two years. We attended the same highschool when I decided to stay here.

"What happened to her?"

"She passed away. She had cancer", Cassie's eyes just stared at Kylie's legs on her lap massaging it. "Sometimes I still miss her you know, but I have you now. I think she sent you to me because the moment I saw you entered my shop I knew it."

Kylie's heart swelled with love for this girl she just met a couple of days ago.

"I really like you a lot, Kylie", Cassie said sincerely. She leaned it and press her soft lips against her. The kiss was swift but it was so sweet.

Kylie walked Cassie to her shop and hang there for a while assisting her but most of the time she is just watching her work.

More tourist came in sometimes asking for piercings which is also offered by Cassie's shop but the procedure is being done by Rey, Cassie's cousin.

It was already noon when Kylie left to meet up with Jenny. Kylie sat on the cottage to wait for Jenny. She was exchanging text with Cassie while waiting for her.

"Wacha wearing"- Cassie

"Nothing" - Kylie

"Hahaha very funny babe" - Cassie

Kylie smiled and laughed a little with their silly texts. She knew Cassie is her "the one". For a short period of time she spent with her, she can feel her heart beating loudly whenever she's with her or when her name registers on her phone.

"Baby, TTYL. I need to talk to someone" - Kylie

Her phone buzzed one more time but she did not check it as she saw Jenny standing in front of her.

"Hey", Jenny said softly. She sat down beside Kylie. "I've been trying to contact you."

Kylie just sat there gathering the courage to tell Jenny. She did not think this is going to be this hard even if Jenny had hurt her.

"Kylie, I need more time...", Jenny started. "I like you but I like Jacob too. He might be a jerk sometimes but I like him."

Jenny reached out to hold Kylie's hand on her lap. "Please Kylie. I can split my time between the two of you." She held her cheeks and parted her lips to kissed Kylie but Kylie pulled away from her.

After spending undivided time with Cassie, Kylie did not feel any anger towards Jenny. She just pity her since she's stuck with a guy who she is not even sure likes her or love her.

"Jenny, I am already seeing someone." Kylie said bravely. "her name's Cassie and I love her."

Jenny already had an idea because she saw Kylie dancing with a tatooed girl on the dance floor but she cant let her go. She really likes her it's just that she also likes Jacob. What can she do, she loves attention.

The sun is about to set and they just sat next to each other not saying anything after Kylie admitted she is already seeing someone.

Suddenly, Jenny surprised Kylie by holder her face kissing her hard. Kylie was not able to react right away. Recovering from shock, she gently pushed her off.

"What the hell?!", Kylie exclaimed. Jenny just smiled at her and said. "Just a farewell kiss Kylie, for old times sake." then left.

Kylie's phone buzzed one more time and when she checked it, she has two messages from Cassie.

The first one was saying she closed the shop early so they could have dinner and hang with each other, maybe see a movie.

Reading the second one, she felt like she's been punched in her gut.

"Never mind, just enjoy that kiss"-Cassie

Kylie gasp for air suddenly unable to breathe.