Visitors

That same night Kylie came out of the closet. They were having a movie night watching "The Ring", when Kylie blurted out that she's gay in time when the protagonist open the door to see her friend's dead body. Lia screamed and accidentally knocked off the bowl of pop corn sending it flying all over the place.

"Finally!" Lia exclaimed after screaming her head off. It was funny.

Lia just brushed it off like it's not a big deal. Which it really what it was "not a big deal". She has suspicions before but she just shrugged it off because it's fine for her.

Kylie felt as if a huge weight has been removed from her shoulder. She is thankful Lia is very understanding.

She told her about Jenny that she promised she will stay with Kylie for good after Springbreak party and right after Jenny said that she saw her fvcking Jacob's brains out. And how she met this amazing girl Cassie, a tattoo artist.

They heard a soft knock on their door. Lia went to see who it was.

"I'm Cassie. Is Kylie there?"

The girl standing in front of her is far from the likes of Jenny. She's exotic. She is like a beautiful canvas with ink curling around her body especially on her hips. This girl is a different version of sexy.

"Cassie! In the flesh!", Lia exclaimed.

"Hi?" Cassie said with a confused smile while Lia guided her inside. "I brought Chinese", showing Kylie the paper bag with food.

They ate and chat while watching re-runs of Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Then another knock with Dylan standing in front of their door. Lia took a sharp breath. He looked so adorable with his hands in his pockets. He missed the guy and she felt guilty for asking him to leave just a few hours ago after he defended her.

"Kylie, I will just go out with Dylan." Lia shouted.

They strolled by the beach not talking. They seem to enjoy each others presence even if no words are spoken. Dylan reached for Lia's hands and pressed it on her lips. Lia felt shivers down her spine with that simple gestures.

He felt him pulled her close and wrapped one arm around her shoulders while they were walking. "I thought you might be cold" Dylan said kissing her on her temple.

Lia just sighed in contentment. She can stay like this forever when a naughty thought came to her.

Lia pulled away from Dylan then started removing her dress of off her body. They were on a darker side of the beach. She pulled her dress on top of her head then her bikinis.

"Skinny dip!" she announced laughing then run towards the ocean. Dylan was slack jawed for a couple of seconds then remove his shirt and shorts including her briefs then ran after Lia.

He swam close to Lia. Lia is laughing her head off splashing water at him. She tried to swim away from him but he is faster that her. He caught her by the waist and hugged her from behind. He felt her bum against his sex. Lia felt it too she suddenly stopped laughing.

She twisted her neck a bit to his direction and kissed him. Steam rolling off their body since the water is cold and they are hot!

Lia faced him and continued kissing him, holding him on both cheeks while Dylan is drawing circles on her hips.

It was already 3am when they walked back to the hotel. Dylan has his arms wrapped around her shoulders while they were walking.

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

Lia nodded and they kissed passionately one more time before Dylan left.

The decision is for her to make. She doesn't care about winning the bet anymore. She is done playing games. Logging in to messenger, she sent a message before leaving the group chat with the title "Lia's Pretty Little Game."

Lia: I quit.

(Lia Tresner left this conversation.)