MIA

Kylie on top 🔝

All passengers flight 112 bound for Maui is ready for boarding...please proceed to gate 2 of..

Grabbing her small suitcase, Lia walked hurriedly.

"Li, I was just busy and I forgot my phone was on silent mode, let us not do this now." Kylie pleaded catching up with Lia's fast strides. "We are suppose to enjoy this week"

If there is one thing Lia hates is when she does not reply on a message. May it be an email, chat or sms. It just feel like she's being ignored. So she is giving Kylie a dose of her own medicine.

She was seated on the window side of the plane. Panting, Kylie sat next to her.

The people are already pouring in. Jacob entered the plane with Jenny in tow. They sat on the row of seats in front of Lia and Kylie. While everyone is being seated, Lia is checking every single one who is entering the airplane. Looking for certain hot nerd.

She heard her phone buzz signaling a message coming in. Pulling her phone out of her hand bag, she checked her messages. One from her mother telling her to take care and one from Kylie just sitting next to her.

She bumped her shoulder playfully on her. "Fine, you know I cannot stand being mad at you..."

------------------------

They were picked up by a coaster going to the hotel. Everyone is chatting so loudly about how this going to an exciting and relaxing get away.

The hotel they are staying for a week is amazing. It's called Hotel Kilua. It is located south of Maui. They have a panoramic view of the beach.

The have a very lush garden with big and small man-made waterfalls. Inside the lobby, you can still see the view outside since their walls are made of glass. It is a tropical paradise.

Outside they have hammocks hanging from trees. They also have a bar where you can drink cocktails specialties. The soft warm light they used for lighting here and there gives the resort a cozy atmosphere.

As soon as they went off the ride, Kylie and Lia took a selfie just like what their other schoolmates did. Some are already heading for the beach that included Jacob and Jenny.

Lia asked Kylie, "Is Jenny aware that Jacob bet on me and if he wins he will sleep with me?"

"Well I think she is. She is on the thread in messenger. She says it's okay with her since they are in an open relationship" Kylie replied, making imaginary quotation marks using her fingers to stress on "open relationship".

Lia just shrugged thinking she will not let it happen anyways.

Opening the door to their assign room, they are both in awe. Lia squealing with excitement. Their room is Santorini inspired which is Lia's dream place.

There is a queen size four poster white bed in the middle of the room with white linern sheets and turquoise blue satin pillows. There are white vases lining the shelf with blue accents.

Kylie jumped on the bed. "This week is going to amaze balls! Let's check out the beach!"

Kylie went out of their room first while Lia is still changing. She wore her white maxi dress over her yellow swimsuit.

She shut the door behind her when she saw Kylie in the middle of an argument with Jenny. They are near the stairs next to the steps going to the beach. They are far from Lia that she can't make out they are arguing about. She didn't know Kylie is friends with Jenny.

Lia approached them. Jenny left right away. "Ky, are you alright?"

A few people are lounging in their bikinis near the pool. The soccer team are taking shots of what looks like tequila, salt and lemon near the pool. Most of them are already sh!t faced.

"I think I will just stay in the room. I have a massive headache" Kylie replied. Without looking at Lia, she left and ran upstairs back to their room leaving Lia confused.

Sticking to her plan, she grabbed a barbeque and stroll down the beach. The soft sound of waves calmed her. The sun cast an orange and pink glow as it was about to set. She thought about how upset she was when Dylan insulted her about her being basically a whore. She doesn't get affected when other people comment about her being a flirt, bitch and a player but with him. She was pissed. She can't blame him since that is exactly the image she has been portraying for the past two months since he broke up with his ex. She doesn't sleep with the guys she flirt with but he doesn't know that.

And then the bet, she just like the attention and to prove that she is attractive. That she can have any one she likes. After the break up, she wants to show these people that she was not affected. And that she will not let anyone fool her again.

Shaking her head to get rid of all the things that is bothering her, she just stared at the pink sky.

She wonders where the hell is Dylan. He is supposed to be on this trip. His friends are even here. Maybe he cancelled the last minute.

Back home, Dylan is lying down on his bed thinking about all the reasons why he is not going to that Spring break party in Maui.

First, he doesn't like parties. Second, it's better to stay home and sleep. Third... "Argh, I want to see Lia", he exclaimed.

He remembered his conversation with his brother and Wren, after he found out Lia goes to his school and he told them what happened when he went to her place to start on their project.

"She can be your project, you know. Since we are mentoring you on how you can use your charms. You can start off with her. Obviously she likes you too. Once she fell for you, just drop her like a hot potato." Wren said. "Judging by how easy she was that night when you bang her, I am sure she wouldn't mind. She's not serious when it comes to relationships, i think."

What Wren doesn't know is that even before he and Dave chose which girl Dylan is going to hit on when they were in that accoustic bar, Lia already caught Dylan's eyes.

As soon as Lia came in wearing that cute black dress, Dylan already noticed how adorable she was. She looked like a lost puppy with her loud friends. It looks like she is not used to the night life. But boy was he wrong, when she got drunk. He was a bit disappointed when she started grinding and dancing even if the music playing is an accoustic version of Demons. He also found it funny though.

Dylan agreed to this project thing just to get Wren off his case. Same reason why he took Lia on that dark alley, just to get Wren off his case.

He can still remember how good she felt. How soft her skin was and how responsive she was under his touch. How aroused he got when he hears her moan. How she felt under her fingers. Her soft curves. All in the right places. How tiny she was. She was made to fit him.

After that fateful day, he can't stop thinking about Lia. She was so drunk she doesn't even remember that it was Dylan who bend her over the dark alley and pleasured her.

She was cute and at the same time sexy that night. He did not expect to see her again though fate has a different plan when it turns out she goes to the same school he transferred to.

He grabbed his phone on his bedside table and started texting one of his friends in Maui when he got a notification on his messenger that he was added on a group.

The ring and the buzz startled him. He accidentally dropped his phone on his face. He winced and then laughed at his self.

He made up his mind. Project or not, he want Lia to be his. He started grabbing clothes and shoving them inside his duffel.

"Maui here I come!"