Chapter 3

Hurt

Youtube has deleted this chapter from YT so you can find the chapter as GD file from my carrd: https://taehyungslittleberry.carrd.co/

Remember to give this chapter a vote ⭐️
and follow me on my Instagram @/taehyungslittleberry (I write imagines there by request)

________________________

I stood there, watching the door, hoping he would return to the room. I didn't know why I felt sad for yelling at them.

They are trying to protect me. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here. I'd be dead already. Those men have hearts.

I saw sadness in Jungkook's eyes. I didn't mean to yell. All I want to know is the reason for it.

Why are they killing? What cost it?

I know I should run away, but I'm curious about these men and Jungkook. He feels like I have known him from somewhere. Maybe I'm imagining.

I came to the thought that he wasn't coming back anytime soon. So I don't know what to do. I don't dare to exit this room even though the door is open. I won't.

It was night, and the guy who brought me food before didn't come anymore. But I wasn't even hungry. I kept thinking about what happened and looking for the reasons and answers.

I took a long bath since Jungkook didn't come into the room, not even for once. I wonder where he is.

I get out of the bath and put on the clothes Jungkook gave me. I decided to apologize to him. After all, he allowed me to go to school, but I ruined everything. If only he'd have told me. He thought about letting me live my life ''normally'' and be here.

I came out of the bathroom, and I decided to go to sleep. But then the door opened. It was Jungkook. Now it's my chance.

''Jungkook...'' I started.

But he didn't even look at me. He walked past me to the bathroom, not saying a word. He didn't even share a glance at me.

I sighed and decided to wait. It took a long time. Jungkook probably wanted me to fall asleep before coming out. But he thought wrong.

I was sitting on the bed looking at the door when it finally opened. Jungkook had once again only a towel around his waist. Once he saw me, he started to walk toward his closet, but I stopped him by grabbing his arm. He turned to me with a confused face.

''Please let me talk to you!'' I say.

He let my arm go. ''About what? I don't want to talk to you,'' he said coldly, but I stayed strong.

''I'm sorry okay?'' he stares blankly at me. ''I'm sorry for everything. I didn't think clearly. I'm sure there is a good reason for all of this, am I right?''

He turned his head away from me, avoiding answering my question. I thought about it a second, and without thinking, I grabbed his cheeks into my hands and looked into his eyes. He immediately looked into my eyes, and not even one second hesitated it. He didn't even flinch from my touch.

''Am I right?'' I asked confidently.

He admired my eyes, and I got lost in his eyes once again. Where have I seen those beautiful brown eyes? Our faces were so close that I could feel his breath against my cheeks. He was looking deep down into my soul.

Then he kissed me. It came out of nowhere, but regardless, I didn't back out, but I kissed him back. In his kiss was sadness but also passion. He backed away a little leaning his forehead against mine and whispering with his deep voice: ''Yes''.