Seth nods.
"How did you know?". You said.

".....I was there....I visited him last week". Seth said.

"Is he okay!?!". You said.

"Yes...but...your friend ...the girl...is-

"I'm sorry to disturb you (y/n)...but I hear footsteps coming ". Ethan said.

"Quick! Hide behind there!". Seth said turning his head to point at the huge box.

You and Ethan quickly hide behind the box .

"Good evening Seth~". It was Pipi smirking down at Seth.

Said glare at her.
"Calm down boy..I'm just here to guard you if you try to escape". She said.

"Why would I even do that?". Seth replied with a tsk.

"Everyone does that". She Said giggling.

"Open your f*cking eyes Pipi my f*cking foot is injured". Seth said.

Pipi laugh . "Your so funny". She said.

"...this will take long". You whispered to Ethan . Ethan nod his head then picks up something in his pocket it was a walky talky.

"Pipi...Jason is calling you". Ethan said .

Pipi heard Ethan's voice and picks up her walky talky.

"Oh coming over". She said while putting the gadget back and leaving.

You and Ethan come out when you heard the door shut.

"Seth...I really want to know why you and Alvin don't get along ". You said while untying Seth

"Look you wouldn't even get it...and...maybe you'll hate me?". He said.

"I would never have you I'm your friend". You said.

(Friend zone strikes again.)

Seth sigh deeply and smile at you.

"Me and Alvin when we were young..we were bestfrieds up until high school we were the delinquents in our school ". Seth said.

"Greg told me that ...he also told me that...but he didn't know the truth why you and Alvin separated ". You said.

Seth hung his head and brings his knees up and hugs them.

"It's my fault after all.....I should've done that ". Seth said.

"What did you do ?". You said.

"Well.....Alvin didn't know I was a..theft and sells weapons back then...also..I'm an assassin ". Seth said.

"*cough* That sounds badass *cough*". You said.

"I take this mission...my mission was to kill a rich man who is also an investigator named Nelson Vill , if I successfully did that and dispose of the evidence I will be receiving a million dollars.....

I wasn't going to use all of that money but I'm also giving it to Alvin.....he really needed money to help his brother Greg....Greg was dying...

Greg needed surgery immediately..but Alvin doesn't have enough money to pay...Greg was shot ...so I take the mission to help Alvin.

What I didn't know was that....Alvin was going to be Nelson's bodyguard..

I almost kill Nelson up until Alvin showed up..he saw me holding the gun pointing it to Nelson .

"What the hell are you doing!?!". Alvin yelled at me as he took the gun .

"Alvin! It's ..it's not what it looks like!". I said to him.

"Your trying to kill someone!!? How dare you!?! To think I have a friend who is a murderer!". Alvin yelled at me

He also notice me holding a folder. He took it and read what's inside.

"Seth Cleo...secretly an assassin!?". Alvin's eyes widen as he read the folder.

"Are you f*cking out of your mind!? You ? An assassin!? How many did you killed ?!". Alvin yelled .

"....10..Alvin". I said.

Alvin looks really mad as I stare at him.
"I'm sorry..Alvin...I was just trying to help you...I wanted to help you pay the surgery !". I said.

"Look..thanks for trying to help! But I don't want you helping me like this..killing someone". Alvin said.

"I'm really so-

I stop talking once I heard the sirens and the footsteps coming I quickly jump out of the window.

"Seth!?! What the hell!". Alvin yelled as I escape.

As I look back I saw Alvin getting arrested...it suppose to be me..I'm really guilty of what I have done". Seth said as he start crying.

That really shock you...you feel bad for Seth..you turn around and saw Ethan wiping his eyes.

"That was sad". Ethan said.

"Seth...try to apologize to Alvin..and tell him the truth". You said.

"He'll never forgive me". Seth said.

"Of course he will! Your his bestfriend ". You said patting Seth's back.

"You really think he would?". Seth said as he raised his head and looks at you.

"Yes...he will..". You smiled at him.

Seth looks down the floor and smiles.

"Your probably right". He said.