[Black Hell] Prologue: Welcome to My Life

Start from the beginning

It's been five years...since Naruto and I left. Kurama thought. He had really progressed. I don't doubt that he's stronger than anyone in Konoha.

"...do you want to go back to Konoha?" Kurama blurted out, making Naruto gawk at him for a few minutes.

Kurama twitched in discomfort. He hated being stared at like that.

"Well, probably." Naruto answered nonchalantly after a few moments of awkward silence. "So yeah, I guess so. When are we going to leave?"

"I don't know. Maybe tomorrow?"

"Okay, Kurama-sama."

"Stop calling me that, Naru." Kurama grumbled.

"Hm, how about...no."

"Ugh. I hate you."

"The feeling's entirely mutual." Naruto calmly replied as he swung his sword to the left, making a deep gash in the tree.

"I, sometimes, feel sorry for the tree." Kurama admitted. "And don't reply, Naruto. I'm warning you."

...-...

"I still can't believe that they are guards." Naruto mumbled as he spotted the sleeping figures of Izumo and Kotetsu.

'Naru, don't worry. They're just, too lazy.' Kurama told him in his head. 'How are you going to wake them up?'

'Oh, I don't know, probably bang their heads together?'

'I don't think that will work. Just slam your hand against the wood.' Kurama suggested.

'But I think my suggestion is much more fun.' Naruto retorted.

'I hate to admit it, but yeah, it is.'

Naruto sighed and walked to them. "Hello?"

The two 'guards' jolted up, banging their heads together in the process. "Itai!" they exclaimed in unison.

'And they call themselves 'ninjas'.' Naruto commented dryly as Kurama laughed his head off.

"O-Okay, so what's your business he—" Izumo was cut off.

"May I see the Hokage?"

Izumo and Kotetsu looked shocked at the blunt statement. It took them a while to recover, and nod.

"Follow me." Izumo told the blond boy.

It's been five years. I left at the age of seven, and now I'm twelve. Naruto thought as they walked to the Hokage's office.

Izumo rapped his knuckles against the door three times, only to hear a grunt and a soft 'come in'. He pushed it open, greeting the Hokage in the process.

"Ah, Izumo, what's the matter?" Namikaze Minato asked from the desk, almost hidden from the other two's vision due to the piles of paperwork.

"Someone requests to see you."

"Hm?" Minato glanced at Naruto and his eyes widened. "N-Naruto?"

"Yes, Lord Hokage?"

"Izumo, kindly go outside. I need to speak to my son in private." Minato gestured the said guard to leave.

Izumo obliged, throwing Naruto one last glance as he shut the door softly.

"You want to live here in Konoha...again?"

"Yes."

"Well then, maybe you should live with us—"

"Unfortunately," Naruto began, leaving his 'father' dumbstruck. "I want to have my own apartment."

"...fine." Minato stared at the bandaged eye of his youngest son. "But you will be joining the Ninja Academy."

"Hai, Lord Hokage."
~*~*~*~

Soooo..... This is the prologue! Thanks for reading it, anyway.

And I know it's very horrible. *cringes*

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto. I only own the plot of the story.